Are You Blushing Prompt - Gabriel

You'd been around Gabriel long enough that his flirting with you had just become a normal part of your relationship with him. At first, they just caught you off guard, but you quickly found out that, that was just a part of his personality. So any flirtatious comments he threw your way you just brushed them off. Well, that was until his comments started getting more specific & you were left using everything in your power you could to not let them affect you. Since the last thing you wanted was to give him a reaction that would just feed his ego even more. But it was getting harder since the more he was around you the more you started to gain real feelings for the angel. That scared you partly because who could imagine what he'd do with that information if he got his hands on it. You couldn't help but get a little flustered even thinking about that. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard the angel speak up "Are you blushing?” he asked. "What? No. Of course, I'm not it's just hot in here or maybe I'm getting a fever." You tried to play it off as. But Gabriel knew better & saw through your poor attempts of excuses. "We both know that's not true sugar." He countered. You just stayed silent as he continued. "So how bout you tell me the truth or I can just read that pretty little mind of yours." He teased. Now you were literally screwed. You swallowed hard & mumbled out "I like you, like actually like you, okay." "I'm sorry, I don't think I quite heard you sugar." He said with a smirk plain as day on his face. "I said despite your constant annoying flirting I actually have real feelings for you." You admitted. "Good, then that makes two of us." He said. You just looked at him in confusion but pieced his words together as he leaned in closer to you capturing your lips in a long overdue kiss.