You Get Pretty Banged Up - Castiel

To be honest he blamed himself for you getting injured. You had told him how you had gotten wind of a case & were going after it. He should've gone with you, but things came up that he had to attend to first before he could join you. You on the other hand were doing fine, well that was until you had found out you were going after a vengeful spirit. That had been buried in the basement of the house she was haunting. So you quite literally had to do double duty. Finding the buried body & salt & burning it. All while trying not to get yourself killed in the process. Well unfortunately for you your luck had run out when you uncovered her skeleton. When you were reaching for the salt you got sent flying backwards into a not-so-forgiving concrete wall. You tried to steady yourself because now you knew the fight was on. You were able to get the upper hand long enough to cover the body in salt & gasoline. Now came the hard part, trying to light it. Since during your scuffle with the spirit your lighter had been knocked from your pocket meaning if you couldn't find it you were screwed. So while you were hurriedly looking for your lighter you took your eyes off the spirit for a little too long & the next you knew you had some not-so-pretty-looking claw marks in your stomach. Just as the spirit was going in for the kill your hand had run across your lighter which you quickly grabbed it, lit it & threw it on the skeleton effectively hitting it & sending it up in flames. But you were losing quite a bit of blood from the marks to your stomach so you tried weakly to call out for your angel boyfriend, which he luckily heard & appeared in front of you while you were on the verge of passing out. He wasted no time in healing your wounds though he know you'd still feel weak from losing so much blood & would be sore for quite a while. But he vowed to you that he'd stay by your side & help take care of you until you were fully recovered.