You Should Be Careful Prompt - Sammy

There was nothing you hated more than having to hunt monsters in the middle of the night in an overgrown forest. Fortunately for you, you weren't alone. If you were that would just make you hate this even more. But you had your tall moose of a boyfriend there to give you some backup on this case. But luck didn't quite seem to be on your side as your flashlight had decided to die when you had gotten rather deep in the forest so you had no other choice but to be glued to Sammy's side so he could guide the two of you while you continued on the track of the werewolf you were hunting. You couldn't even count how many times your pants legs had gotten caught or snagged on low branches or twigs. You were convinced that you'd have to throw out the pair of pants when you got back to your motel room, but for now, there wasn't much you could do about it. So instead of whining you just continued to silently follow your boyfriend's lead. That was until your foot had gotten snagged on the root of a tree which caused you to fall face first. You fully braced yourself to go face-first into the ground. But when you never felt the impact of the ground you opened your eyes to see that Sam had managed to catch you & how he had his arms securely around your waist. “You should be more careful.” Came his smart remark as a smirk played at the corners of his lips. "Well maybe if I had my own working flashlight then I'd actually be able to see things at my height instead of that of a giants." You playfully shot back. You were surprised when he handed you the flashlight & told you that you could take the lead for a while. You gladly took it since you were tired of having your clothes getting snagged on things that you couldn't see. You were glad that shortly after him giving you the light you were able to locate the werewolf you were tracking since you wanted nothing more than to just get the hell out of these woods. And with your boyfriend feeling bad he made sure to check you over & clean any of the scrapes or scratches you'd gotten from the twigs or branches you couldn't see once you two had gotten back to the motel room.