He Walks In On You Taking A Bath - Castiel

He hadn't meant to see you in such a state. He had zapped himself to your location because he had something he needed to ask you. But when he saw that he wasn't in your bedroom, but instead in your bathroom everything he planned on asking you went out the window. You were a little shocked, to say the least when you saw the angel just appear in front of you while you were just enjoying your nice warm bath. Luckily the bubbles were covering everything, but still, you knew him seeing you in a state like this nonetheless was going to have some sort of effect on him. So you just laughed asking him if there was a specific reason for him interrupting your bath, he stumbled over his words. Mainly muttering out apologies, but he stopped completely when you cut him off saying how it was really no big deal & how, to be honest you didn't mind him being here. So he awkwardly took a seat on the closed toilet lid & tried to regain any of his composure. But all of that shattered when you sat up letting the bubbles slide down your chest revealing the tops of your breasts to him & it wasn't that long after he was stripping off his clothes & joining you in the bathtub.