Flirting With Him - Castiel

You'd be lying if you said you hadn't developed a certain fondness towards a certain angel. Before you knew it you were practically head over heels for him, though you never could quite gauge his feelings for you. Or if he had even shared the same not-so-little crush you had on him. But today you had been feeling a little bold & decided to try your hand at flirting with him to see if you could get any kind of reaction out of him. Maybe something that would help you be able to tell if he did have feelings for you. So you had started out with the simple complimenting him on how he looked good today. Even going as far as calling him cute & handsome. Though you could've sworn when you had called him handsome you saw the slightest of reaction from him. Though he was just as quick to hide it, so you weren't able to tell if he was embarrassed by your compliment or if he was happy to hear something like that come from your lips. Especially since it was directed towards him. So you decided to kick it up a notch & started to incorporate some flirty touches in. Little touches on his hand that lined longer than normal or you leaning towards or against him whenever you were close to him. It wasn't that long after a few too many of your not-so-subtle touches that you had finally got him to crack. And by crack what happened was he pulled you aside & before you could say anything his lips were on yours. You were shocked, too shocked that you didn't kiss back. When he realized you didn't kiss back he was quick to pull away & had begun to apologize profusely. Though you had stopped his rambling by you kissing him this time. After your little makeout session, you two had a nice long chat about your feelings towards each other. You were just happy to have found out that Castiel did return the feelings you had for him.