When Your Cold - Lucifer

You'd had cold chills for a good majority of the day. You were even starting to worry if you were getting a cold or something. You made yourself a cup of hot cocoa in hopes of warming up, but it had only worked for half an hour before you were back to feeling cold. Even wrapped up in your fluffiest blanket did little to keep you warm. But then you got an idea. Smiling to yourself you decided to stop by & pay someone a little visit. That someone being your boyfriend Lucifer. Who's body always acted as a heater for you. You found him in the throne room perched on the throne looking rather bored, but he perked up when he noticed your presence, but his smile wavered as he took in your appearance. You made your way up to him while explaining how you might've been coming down with a cold & just constantly had cold chills. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around you & pulled you down on top of him. So now the two of you were sat on his throne. Normally you'd complain about someone walking in & finding you in such a compromising state, but with the amount of heat he was giving off you could care less. Hell, you even snuggled into him more & took every bit of heat that his body radiated. So much so that eventually you ended up falling asleep on him. And surprisingly he just let you sleep partly because he felt bad that you might've been coming down with something, but he made sure to heal you & take care of that little issue while you were sleeping. As much as he loves having you in his arms & being so close to him he hates watching you suffer because of some stupid cold.