A Small Romantic Moment With Him - Sam

Research. That's what you & your boyfriend Sammy had currently been tasked with doing. the two of you were currently in the library trying to find as much information as possible on the case you were currently working in town. Once you two got nearly every book possible that the library had on myths, folklore, legends & anything else that might've been helpful or useful you decided to get to work on doing the online research part while Sammy got to work on looking through the books. Normally he'd be the one doing the online research, but to be honest, you had been having a slight migraine on & off all day & you thought that if you had to constantly stare at words in a book that it might make your migraine worse. But with the online part of it, you could have the laptop a fair amount of distance away from you or just focus on typing or the keyboard instead of the screen, well until you had to read whatever was on the page. But still, you made it work & it was easier for you, but you were too focused on whatever tab the laptop was currently opened on that you didn't notice your boyfriend sneakily taking a picture of you. He just thought that the way you looked so intently focused on what was in front of you to be something he couldn't resist capturing & saving as a nice little memory for later. Then he got a little curious as to what you were so focused on reading that he quietly stood up & stood behind you looking over your shoulder at the screen. You were only aware of his presence when you felt someone standing behind you & when you looked up from the laptop you noticed your boyfriend was no longer in his seat, but instead behind you. You were about to open your mouth & share with him how this site you were on actually had some really useful information, but you couldn't even get out the words when you felt him fully lean into your back & place his chin on your shoulder. You were a little surprised by this action of affection since the two of you were out in public, but it was like he didn't even care. Plus with him being so close to you, you couldn't help the goosebumps that appeared on your skin from his breath hitting the side of your neck. When you turned to look at him you were literally face to face with him & you couldn't take it anymore & decided to just place a chaste kiss on his lips. Which in return made a smile begin to appear on his face. You were just happy to have a little peace & quiet time with him even if you two were in the middle of research. Having a small little moment like this with each other always made it worth it.