He Gets Into Your Secret Candy Stash - Gabriel

It was a pretty well-known fact that your boyfriend had quite the sweet tooth, but to be honest so did you. Which is why you had started to hide any candy you had accumulated. So now you had a decent-sized stash of candy. And it wasn't just normal candy, no it was a variety of candy from all around the world. Some stuff from Korea, Japan, Mexico & even some from countries like Russia, Romania & Ukraine. As much as you loved Gabriel you never told him about your secret stash afraid that he'd just eat it all, which was something you wanted to avoid because unlike him you took your time with eating each piece & savored all the different tastes. You were currently out running some mundane errands for the boys when Gabe had poofed himself into your room, when he noticed you weren't there he couldn't help himself & began to snoop around. Then he quite literally hit the jackpot & found your precious stash of candy. He just couldn't help himself & started to get into your stash picking out different candies. He noticed how the wrappers were in a different language, but even though he couldn't read them it didn't stop him from eating them. Before he knew it he had eaten about half of your not-so-little stash. He was so wrapped up in eating that he didn't even notice you had walked into the room & had quite a pissed-off expression on your face at the site of your boyfriend quite literally pigging out on your candy. You were pissed off at how he just took it into his own hands to eat your candy, candy that you had spent quite a chunk of money on since they all came from different parts of the world & pissed off at how he didn't even bother to ask you if he could have some. He only acknowledged your presence when you cleared your throat which made him look up to meet your pretty pissed-off face. That was when he felt guilt wash over him & started to apologize, but you were quick to cut him off. Telling him how upset you were with him for even snooping in your room let alone eating candy that you paid for with your hard-earned money & how it'd take you months before you even had enough money to replace what he greedily ate. He stood up & gently took ahold of your hand telling you he was gunna make up for this. You didn't even have enough time to question him before you were teleported somewhere that was unfamiliar to you. Your boyfriend was quick to tell you how he had brought you to Japan & how he was gunna keep bringing you places so he could help you build back up your candy stash. He even told you how you didn't even have to worry about paying for any of it. After your third stop you had already forgiven him, but he just really wanted to get across his point of just how sorry he was & he even made sure to get a nice amount of candies for himself that way you wouldn't have to worry about him getting into your stash again. Well unless you offered it to him or he asked you.