Cheering Up His GF - Jack

You were struck with a wave of sadness from the moment you woke up. You tried everything in your power to shake the feeling, but nothing you did seemed to work. Some of the things even managed to somehow make it worse. So you had decided to just call it quits & lock yourself in your room for the rest of the day. So you could just sulk in your emotions or try to numb your mind with the help of your t.v. Sam & Dean had checked in on you a few times, but you made it clear that you weren't in the mood to talk about it. Mainly because how were you supposed to explain to them that you just woke up feeling like this? You felt bad when even Cas had come knocking on your door. You'd always had a soft spot for him & were the closest with him out of the group. But even he couldn't manage to pull you out of this spell of sadness. So he decided to pull out the big guns so to speak & sent your caring boyfriend to your door. At first, you just thought that it was Sam or Dean checking in on you again, but then you heard Jack's voice call out your name. That alone was able to put a small smile on your face. You quietly got up & padded over to the door. As soon as you opened it you were enveloped in a hug. When he released you, you realized how you weren't in the bunker anymore. Instead, you were somewhere new that you'd never been before. Jack explained to you how it was a place he'd go whenever he just needed to get away for a bit. He took your hand & began leading you somewhere. You didn't ask any questions & instead just followed him quietly. After a brief walk, you came to an open area that had a small lake in the middle of it. In front of the lake was a bench to which he motioned you to sit. As you sat you looked out to the lake watching the way the reflection of the sun danced across the top of it. For a moment your mind had emptied & you were no longer focused on the sadness you'd been feeling. You were snapped out of your little trace when your boyfriend called your name again. This time when you turned to look at him you noticed how he was holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers. Now that was something you hadn't been expecting. You gently took the flowers from him while quietly thanking him. You set the flowers down next to you & slide closer to him. He seemingly got the hint & wrapped one of his arms around you, pulling you even closer to him. Just this simple jester from him was enough to vanquish the remaining feelings of sadness you had. Mainly because to you Jack was your own ray of sunshine always making the dark thoughts go away. The two of you stayed wrapped up in each other like that until the sun had fully set in the sky. But still, even when he brought you back to your room you weren't ready to let him go just quite yet, so you sweetly asked if he'd stay the night with you. Which of course he happily said yes to because he loved being around you just as much as you did with him.