You Fainted Prompt - Gabriel

You could faintly hear what sounded like a distorted voice. But your vision remained black until you forced your eyes open. The world around you slowly started to come into focus as you slowly sat up. You let out a groan & asked "Where am I?" You heard a voice answer you “You fainted…straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn’t have to go to such extremes.” You recognized that voice & watched as Gabriel walked into your line of sight. Slowly your memories started coming back to you. How you'd been out on a case hunting a Djinn. But the Djinn had turned out to be more powerful than you were expecting & to say the least did quite a number on you before you could kill it. When you did finally kill it you remembered calling out to your boyfriend, but after that, your world went black. You looked down & saw that all your injuries had been healed, but your body still felt like it'd been hit & then run over by a semi-truck. Gabe quietly took a seat next to you. "Yeah I wouldn't try moving around too much sugar, you were in pretty bad shape when I got to you & to be honest I was scared I was gunna lose you for a minute there." You didn't even wanna think about what could've happened to you if you didn't have someone like Gabe you could rely on. But thankfully you were alive & safe thanks to him. For that, you were grateful for so much so you decided to give him a kiss on the lips to help express your gratitude. One that he was more than happy to take. "Shoot maybe I should heal you more often if that's how you repay me." You couldn't help but let out a laugh, which soon turned into a wince since your muscles were still strained from everything you'd been through.