Smile Prompt - Crowley

You hadn't seen your boyfriend in a few days & to be honest, you were missing him. But you were able to keep yourself distracted by picking up a case. As soon as you were finished & back in your motel your mind started to wander to him again. So you decided to freshen up & then take a little trip to hell to surprise Crowley. His minions knew better than to stop you from entering the throne room. So you just strolled in there & quietly watched as he sat on his throne listening to daily reports & whatever else the lowly demons droned on about. To be honest you had just tuned them out & had your sole focus on your boyfriend. Your mind couldn't help but wander to thoughts of how good he looked sitting on that throne or how his suit fit him perfectly & in all the right places too. You bit your lip to keep the wide smirk on your face from showing. But when you looked up to his face you noticed his eyes were solely locked on you & you saw how he had the remnants of a smile on his face. ou cursed yourself knowing that he had not only seen you come in but was also reading your thoughts. You knew there was o way of getting out of it so you decided to indulge him because you could only imagine how bored he was before you walked in. “I missed you." You said in your mind. "I can tell love." You heard his voice in your mind. "At least I know now that you've been stuck here taking care of things & not ignoring me on purpose." You said while a smile broke out on your face. "You know I'd never ignore you, darling." You watched as his features turned softer. "I love seeing you smile.” He said. "Are you almost finished here?" You asked him. "Hopefully I'll be done soon. Why do you ask darling?" He asked with a hint of curiosity in his tone. "Well, in that case I'll just go wait in your bedroom." You replied while sending a wink his way before you turned to leave & walked out the door. You could feel the excitement coursing through your veins as you made your way to your King's bedroom.