You Give Him A Henna Tattoo - Gabriel

You sweet angel had always got you little presents or trinkets from whenever he had recently traveled to. It just so happened that his most recent present to you had been an entire henna set. One that wasn't made cheaply either, no this was the real deal & he quite literally got you every color of the rainbow & then some. At first, you were a little unsure about it since you had never been that artistic, but you knew that when it came to henna tattoos there wasn't really any process that went into it & instead it was just free-handed designs of whatever you wanted. So you had gotten up the courage to finally break into the kit & see what you could come up with. At first, you were still a little hesitant, but after a short while, you just let everything go which is when your designs started to flourish. You'd even surprised yourself at what you were able to come up with & had been fairly proud of what you made. While you were admiring your work you heard your boyfriend's laughter coming from behind you. You didn't even have time to turn around before he gently grabbed your hand & examined the patterned design you'd just finished. You could tell that even he was a bit impressed by what you made. But then you watched as he got that signature smirk of his & asked if you wanted something more challenging. He then rolled up the sleeve of his shirt & told you to let your imagination run wild on his hand & arm. With the bit of pride, you were still feeling you decided to take him up on that challenge. So you gave him some patterns & designs that were more fitting for him & even trickster related. The two of you even shared a laugh over the cute little chibi joker you gave him. In the end, though he was still impressed by what you'd come up with & told you how you just had a natural talent for these things.