You Feel Sick - Lucifer

You had tried your best to get to sleep, but after 2 hours of tossing & turning there was no use. You had almost given up until finally, sleep overtook you. But just as fat as you fell asleep you had woken up seeing that you had only nodded off for 15 minutes. You closed your eyes again & the same thing happened. You fell asleep for 15 minutes then just woke up for some unknown reason. Except this time you were freezing. Which was weird because it was the middle of summer so there was no reason for you to be so cold. Then you started to have a little sneezing fit. So you did the only thing you could think of, call out for your boyfriend Lucifer. To see if he could be of some use. You had told him how you quite literally felt like death & how you were freezing & had a bit of a sore throat. He placed his hand on your forehead & told you how you were starting to come down with a cold. To be honest all you wanted to do was sleep. Like actually be able to sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time & not have your body be so cold. As if reading your mind you had started to feel a warming sensation overcome your body as you snuggled up in your blankets starting to feel sleep start to overtake your body. As you slowly drifted off to sleep you could've sworn you heard him say how he'd be here to take care of you when you woke up.