Cabin Getaway - Gabriel

It had been a little while since you'd last seen your sweet archangel & it seemed like since the last you saw him your luck had started taking a turn for the worst. It had gotten to a point where you just couldn't handle it anymore, especially by yourself. You had packed a few bags & took off to a small quaint cabin you owned. You didn't have to worry about anyone bothering you since you were the only one who knew of its location. As soon as you stepped into the cabin & placed your bags down you could feel all of the pent-up stress you'd be carrying melt away. Once you put everything away you started to make of list of things that had to be done. Like gathering some firewood for the fireplace. Or making a list of things to pick up when you went into town. You had gotten everything done fairly quickly, well except the trip into town since the nearest town was about an hour away. Once you put the groceries away you had decided to end the day by just relaxing in front of the fire watching the flames dance along the logs. Your attention was pulled away from the flames as you heard what sounded like footsteps approaching you from behind. So on instinct, you pulled out your gun & turned around pointing it at whoever was there. But you were only surprised when you saw that the footsteps belonged to none other than the man you haven't seen in a while, your boyfriend Gabriel. When you saw it was him you were quick to put away your weapon & just as quickly stood up & wrapped your arms around him in a long overdue hug. When you did release him from the hug he was quick to take the seat you had previously been occupying while he patted the space next to him which you were more than happy to take up. You two got lost in conversation fairly quickly since you both had a lot of catching up to do. But you were a little hesitant at first to tell him the real reason why you were out here, alone. But after enough of his reassurance, you spilled everything to him & you could tell that he felt guilty for not being around while you were dealing with everything, but he made sure you knew that he was here now & wasn't planning on leaving you anytime soon.