His GF Makes A Deal To Bring Him Back - Gabriel

You were supposed to go with the brothers & everyone else back through the portal, but you knew you couldn't just leave your boyfriend there. So you had chosen to stay hidden & stay behind. You had managed to carry his body & sneak through the portal that Lucifer & Michael had made. You were able to get to a quiet desolate place when you felt the presence of death surround you. Death had made itself known to you & was quick to start talking about if you wanted to make a deal to bring your archangel boyfriend back. The deal being that they would get to turn you into a reaper & they'd bring back Gabriel. You of course took the deal. But even you weren't prepared for what happened next. After the transformation you could immediately feel the power running through your veins & from the somewhat scared look on death's face told you, you weren't supposed to have that much power. Before you could do anything Death quickly vanished & you noticed how they still didn't bring back Gabe. So you went over to him & noticed how your hands started glowing. When you touched Gabe you noticed how his wounds had closed up & then all of a sudden he took in a gasp of air. Then he shot upright with a look of confusion written all over his face. You quickly calmed him down & explained to him everything that had happened & how you were the one who actually brought him back. You were just as shocked as he was to know how you were actually able to bring him back. But mainly you were just happy to have your angel back & for now, you didn't really care about how you now had this mysterious power.