I Swear It Was An Accident Prompt - Castiel

Demons. Of course, it just had to be demons you were going after with Cas. If they weren't named Crowley or Lucifer you wanted nothing to do with them. You had wanted to just go in there & kill every last one of them but halfway through that plan changed. When one of the more stronger demons decided to knock your angel blade out of your hand leaving the only current option of fighting to hand to hand combat until you could make an opening & go for your blade. You managed to land several punches on the demon you were fighting until it had decided to duck out of the way & instead your fist connected to Cas' face. You were just as shocked as he was & quickly spit out an “Oh my god I'm so sorry, I swear it was an accident.” Cas just brushed it off as he handed you back your angel blade. You turned & said to the only demon left, the one who had made you accidentally hit Cas. "Now you're really gunna pay for making me hit my sweet angel." Truth be told you'd liked Cas & had for some time & couldn't help but feel bad & embarrassed for giving him a busted lip from where your punch landed. So you were going to make sure that the demon suffered just a tad bit more than the others. You were true to your word & as the last demon fell you turned your full attention to Cas who hadn't spoken a word since he heard your little confession. "Please tell me I didn't punch you hard enough to give you a concussion. I mean you already have a busted lip from me. Which I already feel horrible about." You said as you stepped closer to him examining him. Watching as he just lifted his hand to heal himself. "I promise I'm fine & I'm not mad at you because I know it was an accident. I'm just thinking about what you said, well how you called me your angel." He said. Feeling embarrassed you turned your back to him as you said "To be honest to me you are my angel well because truth be told I like you Cas & I have for a while now. But then this douchebag demon had to go ruin all of that the second my fist connected with that handsome face of yours." You silently stood there waiting for him to say anything. Instead, you felt his arms wrap around you & turning you back so you were facing him again. You wanted to speak, but the words got caught in your throat when you noticed him starting to lean in closer to you. He searched your eyes for an answer, but instead, you answered him bu closing the tiny bit of distance between you as you pressed your lips to his. You swore you could hear him let out a sigh of relief before he deepened the kiss.