He Wakes You Up Sweetly - Chuck

If there was anyone who could understand having a hectic & chaotic life it was Chuck. Though he was more than prepared to handle all of that he knew & understood that you weren't. Especially when your life just seemed to hit you all at once this past week. With how crazy things had been for you, you hadn't even had time to take a break & just breathe. You couldn't even get a measly five minutes to yourself. To be honest, you were almost at your breaking point, but luckily you had someone in your life who had been picking up on all these little things that you'd just been bottling up & knew that if he didn't act soon that you were bound to have a breakdown sooner rather than later. So he took it upon himself to clear your schedule for today & just plan a whole day around you. Relaxing, doing whatever you wanted to do. It started off by him making you your favorite breakfast in bed. Which was the cutest thing ever. Since he decided to let you sleep in until noon then chose to wake you up by lightly humming your favorite song to you & plant feather light kisses all over your face. That alone was enough to cause you to wake up with a smile, but when he brought in the platter of food it just made your smile widen just to know he took the time to do something this sweet for you. When he told you how today was going to be solely about you, you were in shock since you couldn't even remember the last time someone did something this sweet for you. Which just further solidified the love you had for him.