Finding Out Your Ticklish - Dean

You were foolish for thinking you could have just one relaxing night with your boyfriend. The two of you were cuddled up on the sofa in his Dean cave binge watching shows on Netflix. Everything was fine for the first hour and a half. The key word being was. He wasn't really interested in whatever show was currently playing, but he sat through it because you were intently focused on what was going on. So he started fidgeting & looking for things to distract himself until the episode was over. In the midst of all his fidgeting, his fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot on the underside of your arm. Which caused you to let out some giggles. You brushed his hand off & lightly scolded him. But your words fell on deaf ears. As you turned back to watch the show Dean got a wicked grin on his face. In a flurry of seconds, he had you pinned beneath him & he started tickling you. Dead set on finding all of your weak spots. With your giggles & laughing fits only encouraging him more in his pursuits. You had been laughing so hard you had tears in your eyes & your sides had started to hurt. He had a satisfied look on his face when he finally pulled away from you deeming that he had tortured you enough with his tickles. While you were struggling to catch your breath you were planning in your mind the many ways you were gunna pay him back for this because you knew that now he knew your weakness to tickles he was gunna hold that over you for the rest of your life.