NSFW He Reads Your Mind - Lucifer

You'd been checked out of the conversation that had been going on around you for quite a while now. You couldn't help it, just what they were talking about just bored you. So of course your mind started to wander off to thoughts of your boyfriend. You partly hated him for making you sit through this boring conversation, but having him there being eye candy for you made it a little less boring. You figured how he only wanted you here for the same reason since normally Crowley was the one to handle the day-to-day briefings in hell. But he was magically nowhere to be found which meant he was stuck doing it & if he was stuck listening to it so were you. Your mind started to drift to thoughts of how good he looked sitting on his throne. Or how the white buttoned shirt he was wearing somehow perfectly clung to his body. Assenuating all the right parts of him. Like his arms or his stomach. You couldn't wait until you got to unbutton it later & finally get to trail your fingers all over him. Then your eyes drifted to how he was sitting. You knew if you stared too long that it'd be game over. So you just made a few passes at his lower half. Having to quite literally pry your eyes away from his crotch. You cursed him in your mind for looking so tempting without even trying. You literally prayed that this meeting or whatever you wanted to call it would be over with sooner rather than later. As your eyes drifted to meet his face you couldn't help but notice a smirk plastered on your face. At first, you were confused, but when he sent a wink your way & not so subtlely licked his lips you knew he'd read your thoughts. You silently cursed yourself & him for not letting you have any privacy. But you knew he'd make it up to you later, so you didn't let it bother you that much. Especially since you knew he ogled you more often than not, so you were happy to have given him a taste of his own medicine.

Supernatural Imagines, Scenarios, Blurbs & Promptsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें