Someone Finds Out About Your Secret Relationship - Lucifer

You'd been dating Luci for over 6 months. To be honest, you were both surprised that your relationship was somehow still a secret. You'd been having a lazy day around the bunker while the boys were out on yet another case. You chose to stay behind because constant life on the road was taking its toll on you. So you'd wanted nothing more than to just stay in one place for a bit & hell maybe even be a little lazy without worrying about some monster or having to constantly look over your shoulder. Halfway through your day, Lucifer had decided to pop in getting bored with the current ongoings in hell. But he was more than happy to join you for a lazy day. So long as it meant an endless amount of cuddles & kisses. You were currently sitting in his lap while you started to read a new book he picked up for you recently. In some parts you'd even read out loud for him because you started to notice him leaning his head on your shoulder while trying to get a peek at the words on the page. But while the two of you were wrapped up in each other you failed to notice the moose who'd walked into the bunker with a bag full of fast food for you. It was only when you heard a gasp followed by "Lucifer what are you doing? Get the hell away from her." Sam was noticeably shocked & angry. "Sammy don't worry it's fine." Came your sweet voice. "Fine? What do you mean fine? Do you not know who that is?" He fired back. "Yes, Sammy I'm fully aware of who he is, I mean he is my boyfriend after all. And before you freak out we've been together for quite a while now & he knows that I don't quite approve of everything he's done in his past. But at least he's trying to better himself now. Plus he knows I'm not afraid to send someone to smite him if he steps out of line." You said while smiling up at Luci. "Fiesty which is exactly how I like you." Came his response as he looked down at you & locked your lips in a kiss. You only pulled apart when you heard Sam clear his throat. Looking over at him you saw as he started to process everything. Then he spoke "I may not approve of this relationship, but it's your choice. Just know Lucifer if you hurt her I'll kill you myself." Lucifer just laughed & waved him off. "Yeah, yeah, yeah I know Sammy boy." With that Sam excused himself & you just went back to spending some relaxing time with Lucifer.