I Don't Care Prompt - Lucifer

You loved him & to you, that was all that mattered. You knew getting him to even admit his feelings for you would be a challenge in & of itself. But he had no problems showing his feelings for you through his actions. Of course, some people didn't exactly approve of your relationship with Lucifer, like Castiel & the Winchester Brothers. But they knew no matter what they tried to tell you that at the end of the day it was your life & overall your decision. But it had started to get to the point where Lucifer himself was starting to question your reason for being with him. Which to you was your breaking point. So you decided to have a much-needed conversation with him. "I don't care what others say, I want to be with you and that's all that matters to me." You started. "The Winchesters & Cas seriously need to butt the fuck out of my life because they may try to mean well, but I'm done with it. I'm with you because I want to be, not because I feel like I'm being forced to or because I'm using you for some unknown reason. I'm with you because I love you & yeah that scares the shit out of me. Just like I know the baggage you come with, but to be honest there's probably no one on this entire planet who actually understands you the way I do. Yeah, that doesn't justify all the stuff you've done, but I at least understand why you did them & to be honest, I don't blame you." You let out a sigh when you were finally done venting out everything to him. "Wait a minute" He started "You actually love me?" He said pointing to you them himself. "Really that's your takeaway from all this?" You couldn't help but laugh. "Well no, but I kinda sorta may return those same feelings for you." He explained, then he got a giant smile on his face. "You know what how about you pack your bags & we blow this pop stand. And you can just come stay with me or we can just get our own place wherever you want that way we don't have to worry about anyone especially those Winchesters or their pet angel interfering with our lives anymore." "You know what Luce, you're right." You replied then turned to walk out of the room & to your so you could start packing your things. You knew that people were never gunna fully understand your relationship with him, but you didn't care because it made sense to you & to him. And at the end of the day that was all that mattered so who cares if the love of your life just so happened to be The Devil, at least he was your Devil.