He Finds You Baking - Dean

He had come into the kitchen to get another beer when he literally stopped dead in his tracks. Hell, he even had to do a double take. You were baking? Sure enough, as he moved closer you were indeed baking what looked to be a pie? He knew you were never the one to cook let alone bake. Sure you might help him with dinner & stuff from time to time. But he never saw you doing something by yourself in the kitchen. He just stood back & watched your every action. He was surprised at how it seemed like you knew exactly what you were doing. He also couldn't help the lovely smell that came from the pie you were making & he immediately recognized it. You were making a blueberry pie. Which just so happened to be one of his personal favorites. You were only aware of his presence after you put the pie in the oven & turned around to see just how much of a mess you'd have to clean up. "Oh, hey handsome. I didn't notice you there." You said while starting to clean up. He walked over to help you & asked "Since when do you bake sweetheart?" "Well believe it or not I actually know how to bake & cook. Plus I'm fairly decent at both of them, just I don't really do either because no matter what I make whenever it's finished I just don't have an appetite to eat it anymore. So it normally just goes to waste, but I got the urge to bake so I decided to whip up something I know you'd like." You said while bringing more bowls to the sink. "Well you know me, I'll eat anything with the word pie in it & you know what since you were nice enough to bake for me I'll deal with the mess. So you just take a seat & keep track of the time while I handle everything else." Soon enough the timer you had set on the oven went off which was your cue that the pie was done. So you stood up & grabbed the potholders & took the pie out. It came out looking just as delicious as it smelled. Which was only further proved while Dean waited impatiently for it to cool. But when it did he just grabbed a fork & started eating directly from the pie tin. While saying between every bite how this was the best damn pie he'd ever eaten, in his entire life. To be honest you were just happy that he enjoyed every bite of it.