I Didn't Know You Could Sing Prompt - Lucifer

As soon as you made it back to your motel room you started stripping off all your clothing that was covered in, well you weren't really sure what. Seeing as the shifter you were hunting kept changing into different people before you killed it. So all you knew was that you desperately needed a shower & a set of clean clothes. While you set your clean clothes & towels in the bathroom you decided to pull out your phone & put on one of your playlists. Seeing as you were out on this case alone. So you didn't have to worry about anyone walking in & hearing you sing. Since you could sing, just didn't like drawing a lot of attention to yourself. While you showered a certain devil showed up & was sitting on your bed enjoying your little performance he was hearing from the bathroom. He thought your voice sounded like no pun intended actual angels. It was the most beautiful thing his ears ever heard & wondered why you didn't sing more often. Meanwhile, you finished drying off & getting changed. Only coming out of the bathroom to be startled by your boyfriend sitting on his bed. “I didn’t know you could sing.” Came his voice. "I can sing, I just don't like singing around people." You answered him. "Why not?" He asked curiously now. "I just don't like drawing attention to myself or being the focus of everyone's attention." You said while taking a seat next to him. He opened his mouth to say something else but was cut off by your stomach grumbling letting you know that you hadn't eaten at all today as you were too busy on hunting the shifter who was just a pain in your ass. "I take it you wanna go grab something to eat then?" He asked with a laugh. "Yeah I haven't eaten at all today so I'm starving." You admitted. Lucifer to ahold of your hand & before you knew it you were standing outside of your favorite restaurant. You couldn't help but smile at the fact he remembered this was your favorite restaurant. Or the fact that you didn't let go of his hand even when you were seated inside. Mainly because the last thing you wanted was to focus on anything besides the man who was in front of you, or well your devil as you liked to call him.