Stop Grumbling Prompt - Dean

You never minded pain. It came with the line of work you had in being a hunter. Plus in general, you had a high tolerance to pain. So the things that most people would be screaming in agony over to you were more of an annoyance than anything. Plus most times you got injured it would take Cas a little while to even heal your injuries so you were used to just dealing with them until then. But with this most recent case, you were out on with Dean you got a fairly nasty gash to the side of your leg that was longer than it went deep, fortunately. Sam had taken Baby & was off doing some research when you had gotten injured, but luckily you kept a first aid kit in your car, but right now you weren't really injured with the wound since you just wrapped some cloth around it & called it good. But of course, your boyfriend was having no part of that. He could hear the little hisses of pain you let out as you tried your best not to show that you were in pain. The only reason why you were making little hisses was because your cut was getting irritated from the cloth rubbing against it & it's not like you'd taken any pain meds to numb that pain. So he finally spoke up. “Stop grumbling & just tell me where your first aid kit is.” Normally you'd protest against him, but to be honest, you were just too exhausted so all you did was tell him where it was. "In the trunk underneath the fake floorboard." You said while opening the backdoor of your car& took a seat while he grabbed your first aid kit. He squatted down in front of you while fishing around for what he needed. Then he gently undid the cloth that was wrapped around your leg. Only then did he see just how long the gash was. It ran from your ankle to the side of your knee. Luckily it didn't need to be stitched up. But that still didn't mean that cleaning it would be easy. As soon as you felt the burn of the rubbing alcohol you almost punched him, but instead you directed it to the back of the seat. Luckily you had packed some pretty strong pain killers in the medkit so while he got back to cleaning your gash you made sure to take some meds that way by the time he was finished you wouldn't feel it anymore. Once the fresh wrappings were done you no longer felt any pain or irritation from the wrappings. But right now all you wanted to do was go back to your motel room & pass out for the night. When you stood up you handed Dean the keys because there was no way in hell you were in the right mind to make that long drive back to the motel. Luckily with him driving though you felt safe enough to get some shut-eye in the car & when you did finally reach the motel your sweet boyfriend carried you from the car all the way to your bed.

Supernatural Imagines, Scenarios, Blurbs & Promptsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें