He Finds You With His Feather - Gabriel

You sat on the chair at your desk twirling the golden-colored feather between your fingers. Your mind that had been running rampant with all kinds of thoughts slowly started to come to a simmer the more you focused on the softness of the feather. The same feather that just so happened to come from the wings belonging to your angel of a boyfriend. You had a secret habit of keeping every feather he left behind every time he appeared or disappeared. At first, you just cleaned up the feathers getting ready to throw them out. But as soon as you felt how soft some of them were you could resist keeping them. Then you slowly started to realize how calm you felt whenever you were holding or rubbing one of the feathers. Which sort of became your go-to whenever you felt overwhelmed with things. Like how you currently were. But you were so focused on the feather in between your fingers & calming your thoughts that you failed to hear the wooshing sound of your lovely boyfriend appearing. Who was now standing a few feet behind you watching you twirl & rub one of his feathers between your fingers. He couldn't help the smile that pulled at the corner of his lips as he started sauntering up to you making you jump out of your skin when you felt his arms wrap around your waist. "At least now I know why you love my wings so much sugar." You were too caught off guard & embarrassed to even think of a response. Which only made Gabriel's smile turn into a full-blown smirk. "Well if you ask me I think it's adorable how my feathers can put you in such a zen-like trance." Your mouth opened in surprise. You looked up to him & he sent you a wink. Which told you everything you needed to know. That while he was standing behind you he had read your mind & heard you "talking" about his feathers. You shyly put his feather down on your desk & you watched as he picked it up & tucked it behind your ear. While also placing a short, but loving kiss on your forehead. "Perfect, absolutely perfect sugar." Came his remark.