He Tries To Scare You - Dean

Confusion. That was all he felt. He noticed a little while ago that you were tucked away in your room having a nice little horror movie marathon when he got the bright idea. You were currently making your way through all of the Halloween movies & he decided to prank you by dressing up as none other than Michael Myers himself. I mean he did have the height for it & him getting to give his girlfriend a good scare was just a bonus to him. Luckily by the time he made it back & got dressed up you were still in the middle of watching the Halloween movies. So he quietly pushed open your door & silently started stalking his way towards you. You noticed how the energy in your room had shifted so you paused your movie & started to look around. But you couldn't see anything so you just brushed it off & went back to watching your movie. That was until you quite literally felt something or someone bump into your back. You hesitantly looked up only to be greeted with the sight of Michael Myers standing over you. You couldn't help the squeal of excitement that you let out as you hopped up on your couch & quite literally tackled him in a hug. Now that caught him off guard & left him confused. He was dressed up as a slasher & you just tackled him in a hug instead of screaming in terror. Dean pulled his mask off & sat up with you still hugging him. "Well, that was a major fail of a prank." He said out loud. "Well yeah I mean you come in here dressed up as my all-time favorite slasher what do you thinks gunna happen?" Came your response with a laugh. "Well, ya got me there sweetheart." He replied letting out a chuckle of his own. "But if I must say you do make a very attractive Michael Myers so how about I give you a little reward for dressing up as my favorite slasher." At first, he didn't quite know what you meant, but when you leaned forward & started kissing his neck he got the hint.