I Trust You Prompt - Lucifer

You were in another argument with the two brothers. They had recently found out about your relationship with Lucifer & needless to say they weren't huge fans of the relationship. You were just tired of hearing their opinions on your relationship so you just left. Nothing they said would change how you felt for him, which was something they just couldn't understand yet. Even though you've told them countless times how just because you were with him didn't mean you approved of some of the things he did. Just like they couldn't grasp the fact that you were an adult & could make your own decisions. While you stormed off to your room you were surprised to find Lucifer sitting on your bed. He could tell by the look on your face that you weren't in the mood to talk. That & also how he had overheard your arguing with the two brothers. But what he was surprised at was how much you defended your relationship & feelings for him. You just plopped on your bed next to him wishing to be literally anywhere but here right now. You put your arm over your face & just hoped the world would just melt away because, to be honest, you were just tired of the constant fighting. You understood that they didn't approve of your relationship, you just wished they'd respect your choices & decisions even if they didn't agree with them. You were pulled from your thoughts by your boyfriend placing his hand on your arm. "Do you trust me?" He gently asked you. "As scary as it sounds, yes I trust you." You said while letting out a dry laugh. "Good, now keep your eyes closed." He said & you could practically hear the smirk in his voice. You did what he said & all of a sudden felt your body start to heat up. "You can open your eyes now." He said. When you did you were in an unfamiliar place, but it was the most beautiful place you'd ever seen. In front of you was a wide clearing with beautiful wildflowers all over the place. In the distance, you could see the begging of a wooded forest. Behind you was a small wooden cabin that looked cozy & inviting. The entire place just looked like it was out of a dream. He started walking to the cabin & you followed closely. The inside felt as cozy as the vibes it was giving off from the outside & just felt like home to you. Luci explained to you how this was his little getaway spot where he'd go whenever he just needed a break from everything & based on everything happening with you he knew this was exactly what you needed. To just take a break from life & just take a moment for yourself. While having him there with you of course because as much as he hated it you'd grown on him & he even started having a soft spot for you. So if you were ever feeling down or stressed when he was around he'd always do whatever in his power to change that. Though he'd never willingly admit any of this to you because he's too stubborn.