Can't Get Rid Of Me Prompt - Crowley

It had been a couple of days since you had summoned a certain someone so you could get information on a case you had been looking into. To be honest you didn't need to summon him but had chosen to more so for his company. Of which he was more than happy to give since he favored you more than the two brothers you were close with. But what had surprised you was the fact that even though you didn't really need his help anymore you figured he'd just disappear & go back to whatever he was doing before you summoned him. But instead, he had decided to stay & sort of hover over you. Keeping an eye on you or just always being in your vicinity. Which was something you started to question. Why was the King Of Hell choosing to stay around? Did he find your company just as enjoyable as you did his? Had he just been bored & looking for some form of entertainment in you? You mulled over questions like these in your mind, though you were pretty sure that Crowley had caught on to just what in fact you were thinking when you heard him pipe up from behind you. "You can't get rid of me that easily, love." He said teasing you almost. Like he knew you didn't find his behavior to be too invasive or annoying. You personally hadn't told him about the growing soft spot you had for him, since well he was a demon after all, let alone the King Of Hell for that matter. So you had chosen to just keep your feelings to yourself, though you couldn't help but get the growing feeling that he already knew about your true feelings for him. You tried your best to keep your running thoughts under control, but they all went silent when you felt a cold hand on your shoulder. Now you were fully aware of just how close Crowley had gotten to you, you tried to step forward to create some sort of space between you so you could try to get a grip on everything going on inside your head, but the firm grip his hand had on you kept you in place. You couldn't help the goosebumps that broke out across your skin or the chill that ran down your spine when you felt him lean in close to your ear & whisper. "I know everything that goes on inside that pretty little mind of yours, pet. Especially when it comes to what you think about me let alone feel about me. But now I think it's time I show you just what I think about your love." He finished & chuckled knowing just what effect he was having on your body. How you were so responsive to him & he was going to take his time & enjoy every second of it. So keeping true to his word he did in fact show you just how he felt about you, but getting him to actually voice his feelings for you was another task in & of itself. Which is something you already knew, but you decided to take the chance anyway since, to be honest, you didn't mind the effect he had on you one bit either.