What Are You Doing Prompt - Sam

You were currently in the middle of tracking down a rugaru. Luckily it was only one so you figured you'd have it ganked before the sun went down. You had muted your phone since you were on this hunt by yourself & didn't want or need any distractions. But while your phone was muted you weren't aware of the long-haired hunter that was currently trying to get ahold of you. When you didn't pick up he couldn't help but worry so he managed to get your location through the tracker that he had put on your phone in case of emergencies. It didn't take him long to pick up on your tracks once he spotted your parked car. He knew you were going after a rugaru so he had come prepared. While you on the other hand were hot on the track of the ru, but once you started hearing noises & twigs breaking not that far behind you, you took cover behind a group of trees & waited to pounce on whatever was following you. You braced yourself & when you saw the figure walk past you, you quickly tackled it to the ground. The figure let out an oof & you quickly realized it was a person. When you turned them around you saw that you had tackled none other than your own boyfriend. "What are you doing here?" You said keeping your voice down, while quickly getting off of him & offering him a hand. "I wanted to see if you were okay. Since I tried calling you to check in on you, but you never picked up." He said while taking your hand & standing up while brushing himself off. You explained to him how you muted your phone because you had picked up the rugaru's trail. Which by your assumption wasn't that far away, but seeing as your boyfriend was here & fully prepared you decided to take his help with ganking the thing. With his help, you were able to finish the hunt in half the time & you even had enough energy left so that the two of you could go back to the motel, get cleaned up & then hit up one of the local diners for some grub.