He Finds His GF Stargazing - Gabriel

You had been outside for close to an hour if you had to guess. You just needed to get away from your hunter life even if it was just for a little while. Nature had always seemed to relax you & help you to find that inner peace you needed so you could handle the stress of being a hunter. You didn't stray too far from the bunker though since you didn't wanna make anyone panic thinking you got kidnapped or something. You were currently sitting cross-legged on the old blanket you had brought out with you. While staring up at the sky looking at all the stars while also watching the occasional cloud pass by. You felt something warm wrap around your shoulders which caused you to jump. Looking you saw that it was a jack that had been placed around you. You heard a familiar laugh & then felt arms wrap around you. You fully slipped on his jacket while you eased into his arms soaking in his presence. It wasn't often that you got to have these small moments with Gabe, so you made sure that you were gunna soak up every second of this. Pulling you from your thoughts he started pointing up to the stars & naming different constellations. The two of you spent a majority of the night like that just wrapped up in each other while he pointed out the different constellations to you. With only the occasional sly remark or him getting a kick out of sticking his cold hands under your shirt.