When Your Cold - Castiel

Warmth. That was all your brain was thinking of. The heat had gone out in the bunker & it didn't take long to feel like you were in a walk-in freezer. You knew the boys were trying their best to fix it since you knew they hated the cold just as much as you. Plus if you were being honest you were too cold to move anyways. You were wrapped up in all of the blankets you could find in your room. But still, even then you could feel the cold seep through causing you to shiver even more. So you whined out your boyfriend's name hoping he'd be able to help. He was quick to appear in front of you hearing how distressed you were & quickly asking what was wrong. You explained the entire situation & he gently took hold of your hands & told you to close your eyes. When you opened them you were no longer in your cold room. Instead, you were somewhere where the sun was shining, but most of all it was warm & cozy. You quickly wrapped your boyfriend in a hug while telling him thank you over & over for quite literally being your savior. He was more than happy to show you around where he had teleported the two of you to. Since it was a place he actually visited quite often, especially when he just needed to get away & relax for a bit. You were just happy to be somewhere where it was warm & having your loving angel with you was just an added bonus.