Lost in the woods

Janvi POV

I didn't look back I couldn't I just had to get somewhere safe I didn't know where "safe" was exactly but it wasn't here. I could hear the music coming from my school gym fading away the farther I got and the horrible sounds of monsters following me getting loader. I just kept peddling on my bike as fast as I could. Turns out some teachers are actually soul draining monsters.

I just wish I could have skipped today.

~~~~~~~~~idk how to do flashback stuff so let's pretend to do and we are going back to the morning~~~~~~~

I was so excited as I got my lunch packed for school today because today was the day in gym where we learn CPR and get our babysitting course certificate. After I ate breakfast I got my bike and peddled off to school.

During lunch I was sitting with my friend Barry he I only really had them as my friend because I was new to the school and kind of an weird kid too but I mean who am I to judge his reputation when mine was the medical nerd who somehow got kicked out of 3 schools in 2 years. And when I says he's weird I don't mean like picks his nose or something just sometimes he smells like a goat especially after gym or likes to chew on his pop cans when he's done drinking them. He's also like supper obsessed with the environment but again I'm obsessing over getting to learn CPR so we are both weird I guess.

Anyway I'm kind of used to people giving me a glade as they walk by or starring at me and I usually just brush it off but when my gym teacher is starting at me like I just killed his cat I get a little creeped out. After lunch me and Barry headed over to the gym to start our final babysitting corse class and sat down. They brought in a registered ER nurse to help us learn well my gym teacher was standing off to the side occasionally looking over to me to make sure I was still there and not causing trouble. The rest of the class I had the song staying alive stuck in my head. Near the end we got sent to practice on the dummies in pairs I partnered up with Barry. A couple minutes in the nurse came over to check on how we where doing and told me I was a natural at it. At the end of the day everyone in the class got their certificates and we all headed back to our class to get our bags.

On the way Barry asked me if I was going to the school's baseball game tonight and as he did the principal came on the announcements "Hello students and faculty please report to the gymnasium in 20 minutes for a pre game pep rally and to help us wish our team good luck". Because it was technically our gym period the teacher just told us to stay in the classroom and just hang out for the 10 minutes before we go to the pep rally. Well we were waiting some kids were snacking on their leftovers from lunch. I heard a girl in my class Yelp and drop her gronola bar so I turned around to see Kylie standing there. The teacher had left the class for a minute to talk to a student in the hall and Kylie who was allergic to nuts just ate a peanut chocolate chip gronola bar. Her friends didn't know what to do dispute us literally just learning this 10 minutes ago.

I almost started to panic too but remembered the catch phrase from the corse "blue to the sky orange to the thigh" I whispered underlying breath before running up to kylies bag and searching for her epipen. Once I found it I popped off the lid and stabbed it into her thigh as hard as I could. Just as I did I started to sweat probably from the stress if felt like the sun was right above my head when really it was just blinding me from the class window. The teacher came back in a few seconds later and he was mad "what is happening in my class" he said with a stern tone. Some kids tried to explain but he shushed them we'll discuss it tomorrow before sending the class off to the pep rally. As I was picking up my bag to go as well he told me to stay at my desk "to discuss my behaviour" Barry looked at me and walked out but I knew he was waiting just around the corner for when I was done in class.

The teacher walked over to the to the door and close the blinds that looked into the he hall. As he turned around his eyes turned from the usual brown to a creepy glowing green "I don't this that's mr. smith" I tought in my head. I was starting to get scared I opened my bag and pulled out my pair of scissors but kept them hidden in my sleeve pocket. He went over and closed to windows blinds too the room was now almost completely dark except for one of the blinds was broken and the little beam of sunlight shining trough  aimed right at the classroom door. Mr smith or whatever was in front of me spoke