Valentines day

A/n I wanted to make one of these it's like those things that Rick post around the holidays about what each character is up to. It's like mostly canon to the story.

I'm being self centred and technically giving myself 2 chapters but technically not anyway in case you weren't at camp or are just nosy about other peoples love life (looking at you cabin 10) here's what everyone was doing today. -Nicola

Charlie (the water one; I was going to spend the day with Connor but of corse his stupid prank blew up I'm my face literally 💥.

Jasper; Im meting up with my bf in New York for the day

Adi; I heard a rumour about Lia making us some cupcakes later.. but don't tell anyone you heard that from me also don't eat the blue ones they are... special.

Joanna; because today is full of pranks I'm helping out in the infirmary and on my breaks or after my shift I'm pranking a happy couple

Jalen; Usually I'd be praying on couple's downfalls but since Im dating Pollux I guess I'll get him a gift or something.

Liana/lia; today I'm with my closest friends, I give them all candy and like ten paragraph essays on how much I love them. For the rest of camp Im giving candy to people, making sure everyone has something because it'd be depressing if you didn't get something And don't tell anyone this is a surprise but Later I'm gonna make Valentines cupcakes with my siblings and invite anyone who wants to come have some

Janvi; I'm helping Lia give out candy and then later I'm gonna help her make cupcakes for everyone although I promised I'd bring the red food dye which mean I gotta go buy some.

Bea; me and phee dressed up as cupids, and phee shot unsuspecting couples(don't worry they weren't real arrows... I don't think), but otherwise I'm spending the day with my amazing gf Robin

Robin; most of my day was following Bea and phee to make sure they didn't hurt anyone but the afternoon was nice me and Bea went on a nice walk together.

Phoenix/Phee; shooting people with arrows got boring pretty quick so after that I mostly helped Travis with the pran.. I mean the gifts he was setting up.

Percy; well Annabeth has a lot of homework from new Rome university(so do I) so I'm probably going to help her with some of that or just hangout with her well she actually does the homework.

Nyx; I'm a single Pringle so I'm probably going to just chill and have a normal day

EJ; Wylan and I are having a picnic in a tree we were just going to hang out in the cabin but Nico kinda kicked us out.

Ella; I put petals on someone's bed and they thought someone was doing sommin for them and get their hopes up so they wait but nothing happens
« WHATS this under my pillow. Oh my god someone got me chocolates. What. What the fuck where are the chocolates »

Izzy; Is it corny to ask someone out on Valentine's Day is it even cornier if said person is a daughter of Aphrodite. It should be fine right... right?

Piper; today's not really my favourite holiday so I was just going to hang out with some friends but apparently Leo is too busy because of the whole "I have a boyfriend" thing so I'm probably just going to just spend my day as usual.

Maya; well after I was done crying cause i don't have a valentine. I went on a walk to where people are having dates and "stumble" in on them and basically crash the date not on purpose though

Salem; Will and I are going to be hanging out with Nico in the Anti Cupid Fort he made

Nico; I'm not doing anything special per say today but I am staying in my cabin Will and Salem are probably going to come too but its not a Valentine's Day thing.

Katie; Decorate and matchmake And omg I love Valentine's Day outfits I've had one picked out since October, and I refuse to wear the sweater till Valentine's Day (I made Phee get a matching outfit with me). Also I may have given Phee and Bea a list of people I think would be good together so watch out.

Sabrin; Ella and Adi both asked me to make them a spell or thing that would make peoples hair change colour based on mood.. also I heard Lia was making some AMAZING cupcakes!!

Lincoln; I'm gonna go bother Heja and Wylan if I can find them

Heja; OOOO IM KISSING EVERYONE (and risk getting tuberculosis (idk what tuberculosis is it just sounds so weird)) AND THEN TELLING THEM «OOPS IM AROACE» (aka hurting peoples feelings!) (the aphrodite kids would hate me for that but eh idgaf)

Wylan; Me and EJ are having a picnic in a tree then later I'm gonna see if I can sneak some cupcakes from Lia and the Athena cabin

Maddy; well last night I had to stay late after working a whole day shift in the infirmary so I'm going to engage in self love and sleep in

Phades;  I'm passing out presents to everyone. Although it's my first holiday at camp so I don't really know everyone that well.

Kellsy; I'm taking Drew on a date on the beach dock

Amilia; My boyfriend Taylor and I are going to watch a bunch of movies today on the projector he made.

Zaffie; I'm not doing anything today besides maybe trying to sneak some candy from people.

(The ghost of) Bella; happy Valentine's Day to everyone and to my siblings Lee, Michael, myself and some other Apollo kids would like to wish you all a very special day and want you all to know we love you very much.

Nicola; I feel like I'm forgetting something about today I know it's Valentine's Day... ehh whatever either way my schedule is packed ever since I was discharged from the infirmary I was supposed to be "taking it easy" but there just so much to do and when I'm not working I'm getting the little sleep I can.

Leo; I mean I knew Nico hated all that overly romantic stuff but I didn't think he'd ignored me on our anniversary.

A/N Happy Valentine's Day and a happy day to all you fellow aro/ace peeps.