New kid

Bees pov

It was my week off of school and I decided instead of relaxing I want to stress myself out even more so I decided to spend it at camp with all my siblings whom I love but I know that the second I arrive I will not have a moment of privacy or peace till I have to leave. I got to camp at around seven in the morning just as the sun was rising and walked over to the big house to let Mr. D and Chiron know I was here for the week. Afterwards I got my stuff and headed over to my cabin. The walk over was pretty peaceful the sounds of nature and the birds no screaming children..... and then Percy came running out of his cabin with Charlie chasing him. I walked around them and got to cabin 7 as quick as possible they were probably just having a friendly sibling miss understanding.

I opened the door to the cabin and there was Nicola trying to get every kid up and out the door on time and without any injuries or fights breaking out. He turned towards the front door "If you are dressed and ready please go wait on the fron— BEE! Oh my gods when did you get here" he said before coming over and giving me a hug "I got here about 20 minutes ago and nice to see you too" I said. I helped Nick get everyone to breakfast and started my oldest sibling duties. We sat down for breakfast when Jasper came running over "oh hi Bella ummm Nick and Bella can you two come with me to the infirmary I need another head councler I guess 2 will work just as good" "mads?" Nicola whispered asking who we should leave in charge I nodded and said "Madysen your in change well we go deal with something"

As we walked over Jasper called over a satyr his name is Barry and he was on a quest at a school to find a halfblood. He was catching us up on what happened and Barry told us that she'd already been claimed "ANOTHER ONE" Nick yelled apparently the new girl was claimed when she used an epipen to save a girls life then used the sun rays to blind a monster AND healed her own ankle. "Sounds like we have a new little sis to me" I said. Here a joke for you "3 of the oldest Apollo kid walk into an infirmary who gets the most questions"

Except it's not a joke it as maybe 8 in the morning and already chaos. Jasper walked us over to the new girl and told us to wait till she woke up. After a while Nicola went back to join the cabin and I stayed sitting in the chair next to our new little sister.

Not to long after she woke up I didn't want to start off with the whole your dads actually a god and you'll have to fight off monsters for the rest of your life so instead I told her "I'm your cabin leader my name is Bella and you'll be staying in cabin 7 so I'm gonna give you a tour of camp. Sound good?" She got up and we walked over to the big house first to start the tour. On the way a asked her name kinda important to ask especially to your new sibling she told me her name is Janvi and we continued walking. When we got to the big house Mr. D was not happy because apparently SOMEONE forgot to tell him there was a new camper which meant more work for him. We didn't stay in the big house for long mostly because I didn't want to get yelled at or make poor Janvi watch the orientation film i think she's had enough trauma for 1 day don't need to show her dad is a hula skirt.

Anyway I show her the strawberry fields next which was were her satyr friend Barry was she ran over and gave him a hug. I told him I was giving her the unofficial camp halfblood tour and he went back to working. Next I showed her the cabins she looked amazed at each building as we passed that amazement was cut short by the Poseidon cabin door flying open and Percy falling out onto the porch. I told Janvi to stay where she was well I went and dealt with the situation. I ran up the porch and Amilia had her sword drawn to percys troat and Charlie was standing behind her with a bag of candy. "What is going on AMILIA put your fucking sword down now" she looked up at me and dropped the sword which fell on the porch. "He started it" I heard Charlie whisper as she walked out from behind Amilia and towards me.

Why do I have to deal with other peoples campers "aren't YOU the head concler for these ones?" I asked Charlie she chuckled a little and nodded "Next time can you either stop the fighting yourself or keep it in your cabin?" I said. "I was about to handle it just go back to whatever you were doing and like you said IM the head Poseidon concler so let me do MY job" she responded she wasn't angry more frustrated I get it. I walked back over to Janvi as heard Charlie "dealing" with the situation behind us. We continued our walk to our cabin and a apologized for Amilia and Percy. As we stepped up to the cabin she looked amazed I mean it is beautiful expecialy during the day when the sun shines on it making the whole cabin shine and how the light bounces off the walls and the gold. I lead her inside and once she chose a bed I sat down next to her "so you probably have a million questions and you'll probably only have more the more I tell you but I need to tell you one thing which may be hard to digest" she sat on the edge of her bed with me and looked kind of scared at my statement "there's no easy way to say this so I'm gonna say it all at once and you can ask all your questions right after ok?" She nodded and I continued "so Barry told us that when that monster attacked you a sun appeared over your head is that right" she nodded again

"Ok well there's no easy way to say this but basically your dads a god and not any Apollo the god of the sun,music,art,medicine,prophecy,truth, plague and a lot of other things. So basically you're a Demigod and have powers and this cabin is the Apollo cabin and we are all your siblings well half siblings technically. Oh and monsters can smell you and will try and hunt you down but this place is usually pretty safe so yeah. Any questions?" She started laughing which woke up Jasper he seemed annoyed at first until he saw it was Janvi who woke him up to which he just smiled and went back to sleep. The rest of the day was basically a family tree test for Janvi I gave her a box with I don't like to call them flash cards but they are flash cards for each Apollo kid and she memorized almost all of them. She took the whole you're actually a demigod and have to fight monsters your whole life pretty well in my opinion. Later that night we went to the campfire as a fun introduction to camp and Janvi mostly hung around Barry but she also talked to a few other people all the Apollo kids wanted to talk to the new little sister and even some other campers too despite how much we like to complain about being the biggest cabin I know they all love all our sibling.

A/n hope y'all like this one And I was nice I even tried to not mention myself so much