Youre not dead yayy!!

Bees/Bella's POV

I was in my dorm room my roommate was out for the day and I was just hanging out until I saw a glowing light coming from my kitchen sink. I walked over and accepted the iris message thankfully I could because my roommate was out. I accepted the call and it was Chiron "Bella I hope this is not a bad time I have some distasteful news I must inform you about" he said I nodded worried usually that means someone's dead or another war is happening. "Two Apollo campers were sent on a mission to rescue a lost half-blood from the lotas casino, the mission was only supposed to take place over one to two weeks" he paused for a second "they've been gone for over four weeks n-""WHAT WHO" I asked I starting running around panicking packing a bag to go to camp.

"Nicola and Jasper however do not panic we've sent out four campers to go find them and make sure they return back safely" how could he be so calm. The message ended soon after and I just packed a bag as quickly as possible and called a taxi. I left a note on the fridge saying I had a family emergency and I would be back so my roommate wouldn't call the cops. I ran out the door and towards the parking lot to find the taxi. Well on the drive I was frantically emailing my professors to let them know I wasn't going to be present and made up some bs about a family emergency.

After a few hours the taxi pulled up to camp halfblood hill I could see Thalia's tree from here. I hurried out of the car "you gonna pay or what" the driver asked oh yeah I forgot about that I started to run throughly bag hoping I brought my wallet when I heard someone yell excitedly "Bee you're here" I turned and it was Bea they must have had guard duty "yeah I'm just- I think I forgot my wallet" I said "don't worry about it I'll cover for you" they said then walked over to the driver she bender his sense of reality to think he'd gotten lost and then pretended they were helping him find his way. "So just follow that road then take a left and you should be good" she said "thanks" the diver said rolling up his window then he drove away.

"You didn't have to do that" I said they weren't one of my campers so I couldn't yell at them for inappropriately using her powers. She just shrugged and went back to guarding. I walked into the big house and dropped my bag then I walked over to Chirons office. I opened the door and he was sitting in his wheelchair next tot he fireplace "Any updates" I asked which's he turned around and faced me "Bella you have school we were not expecting you" he said which infuriated me "Not expecting to see me two of my brothers are missing" I said trying not to yell. "They are both capable of handling themselves quite well I have faith they just got lost and we have taken the proper precautions and sent out a group to find them"

"I could have helped find them, you waited a whole month to call me they could be dead" I hated saying that and right as I did the door creaked open it's was Janvi standing there "you've made it back I see any updates on the whereabouts of yours brothers" Chiron asked her "Wait you sent her on the rescue mission she's a child" Janvi is one of the youngest Apollo campers and he sent her to the lotas casino when two other kids just got lost there "She lead the mission" I was to stunned to speak "We got them back we would have iris messaged but we kind of forgot and wanted to get back as soon as possible" Janvi said.

"They're ok?" I asked and Janvi nodded "Jaspers in the cabin probably taking a nap after driving for 8 hours and Nicola took the van with Phee to drive back a mortal we took with us" she added "thank you Janvi you can go now" Chiron said then after she closed the door I turned and could already feel the "I told you so" look from Chiron. He told me the whole story then I was already here so I decided to stay at least over night so I headed to the cabin. I was about to walk up the steps the the cabin when Janvi called my name. She came over and had a camper with her who is never meet she looked to be about 13 had brown hair and green eyes that had almost a grey fog in them "who's this" I asked "I'm Heja and apparently a child of Athena" I looked over to Janvi for clarification.

"She got claimed outside of camp like me" Janvi was excited about that "cool have you showed her to her cabin yet" I asked "I wasn't sure if she was supposed to go to the Hermes cabin or straight to the Athena cabin" Janvi said "I'll bring her don't worry" I told Janvi then she ran past me back Into the cabin. "Heja was it let's go get you settled in" I told her "okay" they said following me. "So did you already get the whole your moms a god and monsters are real talk" I really didn't want to give that talk again "yeah ok the car ride back here" they said she seemed so okay with the whole thing it was a nice change from the usual reaction.

"Discovers any powers yet I don't really know what powers Athena kids have but you never know" I asked then she suddenly appeared a few feet in front of me "does this count" they asked jokingly "teleportation you sure your not a Hermes kid or something" she shrugged "that's the only trick I've got unless you wanna ask me a riddle I can solve any" they put both her thumbs up "I don't have any riddles off the top of my head but that sounds a lot more like an Athena kid trait"

I walk her to the cabin six porch and locked on the door "open up I got a gift for you" I said banging on the door "what is it" liana said after she opened the door. "New camper" I pointed to Heja who just waved "okay so Hermes cabin is over there" "yeah but this ones yours she got claimed already" I said motioning for them to come up the the door "did you see it happen" liana asked "no but Jasper and Nicola did so ask them". "Yay new sister" Adi said pulling Heja Into the cabin "good luck this one teleports" I said then started to walk away.

I wouldn't say being a councillor for any cabin is easy but it's a lot easier when the only powers your campers have are brains and weaving and planing. So personally I think that being the head councillors for the Athena cabin is a lot easier then being a councillor for a cabin where people have powers "especially the dangerous powers". So I think this will be a really good learning experience for Liana and E having a kid with a power they can't control but now also anyone who has cabin six on their side for capture the flag gets a free bonus on top of the amazing plans and strategies.

Later that night I was getting everyone ready for the campfire when Nicola finally got back "Nicola your back" a few kids yelled from the cabin running out to give him a hug "I didn't get any hugs and I was gone too" Jasper joked we laughed it off then heard the door slam open from the cabin next to us cabin nine. The door flew open and Leo came running out "NICO you lied to me" he said I looked over at Nicola that's a huge accusation for him he literally couldn't lie he was bright red "the fuck did I lie about" he said to no one specifically then Leo ran over to hug him almost knocked him over as he did "you said it was going to be only a week maybe two not a whole fucking month I thought you were dead"

"Oh you thought I was dead how about that time you blew yourself up an-" he started to yell so I just took the cabin to the campfire and left Jasper to deal with Nicola and Leo.

Once we got to the campfire it was nice Janvi told me how her mission went I tried to stay calm as she told me they went Into the labyrinth as if the rescue mission wasn't dangerous enough on its own. A while later Liana came over with Heja and they hung out with us for the sing along it was nice.

The next day I slept in and it was nice I woke up late then said goodbye knowing everyone was alive and at camp then left to go back to school.

A/n I actually tried my best to write lovey dovey stuff this time and didn't kill anyone.