D.O.A

Bella's POV

One second it felt like I was hurting everywhere then the next nothing. I opened my eyes and saw I was in line somewhere, I looked around it looked like a waiting room for something. "Next" the man at the counter said unenthusiastically I looked ahead for me only three people.

Soon I was at the front of the line and got called up "do you have any fair for the ride" he asked "oh" I realized what was happening.

"I'm dead?" I asked "yes now if you don't have anything valuable you can take a seat over there" he pointed to the almost infinite looking waiting area "umm let me check, sorry" I started rummaging though my pockets I didn't have my wallet so I had no money I took out everything I had and put it on the desk.

"This is all I have" I looked at the few things I had with me a chapstick, my keys, and my camp necklace

"Not much what's that you're holding" he asked I didn't even know I was holding anything. I looked down at the crumbled piece of paper and as I handed it to him started to unfold it.

"It's not worth much it's just a drawing" I said I was lying it wasn't just a drawing. Jasper made it for me when I got to camp.

"It's a drawing of my siblings" I looked up waiting for the weird look you get when people realize you have like ten siblings "this will do let's go".

The boat ride was pretty awkward I didn't really know what to say so I just stayed quiet.

"No big questions, no existential crisis" Charon asked almost surprised "Am I supposed to" "no not necessarily just not the usual"

"Well I guess that not really me" either that or I haven't processed it yet. A little while later the boat stopped "this is your stop" I stepped off the boat i turned to say thank you but he was already gone I was alone.

I looked around and started to feel scared it was all dark I mean I don't know what I was expecting but not seeing the sun and the sky was freaky it felt unreal.

I froze I couldn't move maybe it had been just a few seconds or it could have been years I don't know how time works down here but I was frozen still at the entrance of the underworld. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back it wasn't anyone I recognized.

"DOA" she said "huh" I responded "DOA stands for dead on arrival means the hard part is over you're already dead" she said I still can't tell if that made me feel better or worse.

"My names Ginny" she reached out her hand. I shook her hand "Bella or Bee"I said "Nice to meet you Bella bee so how'd you die" I was a little shocked by the question.

"I don't really remember one minute I was taking healing heal my brother and the next I was in line I'm still not sure where" "oh we're you a doctor you look pretty young to be a doctor"

"Yeah something like that what about you" I asked "hospice care for a tumour" she tapped her head I mean she's obviously dealt with the grief of dying already. We started walking towards the judgement pavilion when she said "I mean I knew I was going to hell but I expected a lot more devils with sticks and fire" that made me chuckle

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh it's just we aren't in hell this is the underworld, you were Catholic hm?" I asked "the underworld like Greek mythology" "yup" oh my gods I mean I've had to deal with this before at camp some kids when they get to camp have trouble believing that the Greek gods are real and even more trouble believing they are kids of gods lucky I only had to deal with the first half.

"But no I wasn't catholic I was an atheist so how does this underworld thing work" "actually pretty simple we go tot he big building there" I pointed to the pavilion "you mean the one past he giant three headed dog"

"Yeah that Cerberus he guards the entrance to the underworld then once in that building you'll be judged by three judges and sent to the appropriate place" it's a little more complicated then that but I explained the best I could. "So where do you think your going" she asked me

"The Fields of Asphodel or be reborn I'm not sure" I looked over to her "the who what now" she said "The Fields of Asphodel it's where there dead go when they haven't really done a lot of good or bad the kind of middle ground or souls who don't want to be judged go there as well" "oh I'm probably going there how do you know all this stuff were you a pegan or something when you were alive"

"Pagan" I corrected her "and I didn't really have a choice with the whole your dads a pagan god" "yeah and I'm Batman"

I used the last of my powers to make a ball of light shaped like the sun "this proof enough I can also aim really well" normally I wouldn't show off especially to a mortal but I'm dead so who cares. "So who's your dad" she asked "Apollo the god of the sun, music, art, medicine and some other things"

"So if what I remember from high school Hades is the god of death and your uncle" she was pretty close  and we were just passing Cerberus "well he is my uncle but he's the god of the dead the god of death is Thanatos, which means this dog is my uncles dog"

"Must make family reunions interesting" "you have no idea" family reunions for me usually mean war or some ancient monster is rising again.

We kept walking and got to the judgement pavilion I was nervous to see who the judges were they changed out every so often as I walked I thought oh no. One of the judges was King Minos next to him was who I think was Henry the 8th and the last judge brought I smile to my face William Shakespeare. There was still a few people in front of us so I turned to Ginny "He's my brother" I pointed to Shakespeare "WHAT!" Yeah it was a shock for all of us too.

"Yeah" I said. Soon it was Ginny turn she went up and asked to be reborn as an animal she didn't care which one just any. Next I went up I was nervous then Shakespeare spoke "it's always upsetting to see a halfblood especially one I'd call sister, however I am happy to say if you chose to stay here you may enter Elysium"

"What really" "yes because of all the hero's you healed and saved during your time alive you've done much good and deserve it" I kept calm but wanted to jump I was so happy I almost forgot I was dead.

It took a while to walk over to there but it didn't really matter I mean I had all of eternity when I got there I was greeted by a familiar voice

"BELLA" I knew that angry voice I looked over and felt happy "LEE!" I shouted running over and pulling him into a hug.

"Why are you dead you're not allowed to do that" he commanded "hey I'm older then you so technically I'm in charge" I told him.

He showed me around and I felt happy I started to tell him about all the stuff he'd missed and about the new campers.

Everything was going as good as dying could go then I looked a head and immediately became furious

"What is he doing here" I asked turning to Lee he shrugged

"Luke Castellan" he should never have been let into Elysium he's the reason half of these kids are here the reason why literal children cry themselves to sleep and have nightmares and so much more.

"Bee nice to see you aga-" I punched him as hard as I could in the face "Never fucking call me that" he just turned around and started to walk away. I was about to run after him but Lee stopped me "he's not worth it" he said

"I'm sorry that's not usually how I act it's jus-" "I know" Lee walked me back the other way.

A/n omg a full chapter without me mentioning myself
A/n had to give Bella one last chapter also I think it's really funny the canonically Shakespeare is a child of Apollo.