Just cause everyone else is doing it dosnt mean its good

A/n ^^ really shitty drawing of what I think the infirmary looks like.
Jaspers POV

I looked over at the clock to check the time 23:47, great I took the night shift off Lincoln and now I'm bored out of my mind not to mention I had a shift tomorrow so I'm not getting a break.

"It's fine I once worked for three days straight and wasn't even tried" I said I was sitting on the end of Nicola's bed playing bored games with him and Phades they were the newest Athena kid just got claimed today on her first day. She was in the infirmary because they got really nervous about the whole thing so I said they could sleep in here for the night which seemed to help.

"Yeah you weren't tired because you were hysterical and running on coffee" Nicola said giving me a death glare. "You should be sleeping" I wanted to change the subject "so should you, you have a shift back to back" I didn't want to argue with him especially in front of the new kid so I just let it go.

We played games for a while Phades was kicking our asses then I told them both to get some sleep and I went back to the chair at the front.

I feel asleep probably around five in the morning and got woken up my Nicola shaking my shoulder "what's wrong" I said jolting awake "nothing just I'm gonna go for a walk I need to get out of here or I'm gonna go insane" he said then walked towards the front door.

I kept on working Nyx came into the infirmary "everything ok" I asked "yeah just came to see how you were doing" they said "I'm good" I told them then as I was walking out of the room I was cleaning I knocked over a tray "oops" I said picking it back up I didn't even see the tray was there. Nyx left and I went back to working.

I walked over to the backroom and tripped over a cloth someone had left on the floor. Janvi helped me up from the ground she was working today's shift with me.

"Jaz maybe you should take a break" I heard Janvi say and I snapped "Stop telling me that everyone keeps telling me to take a break IM FINE" I yelled "you're not fine you'r-" she said I cut her off "IM FINE now leave if you're not going to help" Janvi just walked away. A few minutes later Bea came over "Jasper" they said "WHAT" I said expecting Janvi again "oh sorry" I said "Chiron wants to see you in his office like now" she said "fine cover me" I asked they nodded and I walked out.

I walked into Chiron's office and standing next to him was Nyx and Nicola"I thought you were on a walk" I joked "Jasper take a seat" Chiron said this looked like an intervention "what's this about" I asked.

"Jasper please just sit we just wanna talk to you" Nyx said fine I thought they weren't gonna let me leave. "Jasper you've been overworking yourself" Nicola said "so all the healers overwork themselves" I argued "yes but not to this extent and not without reason" Chiron said. "Ever since Bella passed away you've been working almost nonstop and others are starting to notice" he said. I turned to my friends "You told him" I said "we had to you wouldn't listen to us and we were concerned" Nicola said. "Like I told you i-" I said then got cut off by Nyx again.

"Yeah we know your "fine" but you're not ok"

I tried to argue with them for a while and on the end we came to a compromise "Fine I'll stop taking shifts in the infirmary for a while but I'm still gonna help out around camp I can't just sit around all day I'll go insane" I told them all

Nyx and Nicola both looked over to Chiron almost asking what do we say now and after a few seconds Chiron spoke up

"I know the arts and crafts always need some help you could help out there or we can always use an extra hand in the strawberry fields" possibly two of the most boring things at camp to do but it was better then nothing.