Theres more of you wow

A/n also someone from a past chapter might be making an appearance in like 5 chapters not telling who tho.

Jaspers POV

After a surprisingly short drive from California we finally made it back to camp. We let everyone else go off to do whatever most probably just wanted to sleep or have a big meal well I was stuck bringing Bea to the big house.

"You know I never thought I'd say this at camp but you're dads going to be pissed at you" I said to Bea "yeah but at least I'm back I know you guys missed me" they replied smiling.

As we walked up the steps I stopped and turned to them "we say nothing about Lee Michael or Katie got it" I said "yeah sure whatever let's get this over with" they replied opening the door and walking in.

I was about to follow but someone grabbed my wrist I looked back to see Michael "I don't think I'm really to go back to the cabin yet can I stay here with you" he asked "sure as long as you're fine with a little yelling" I replied then we walked in.

I went and knocked on chitons door I could hear him talking with Mr.D so this was definitely going to be interesting. "Who's there" Mr d said so I took that as "hey welcome come on in" and opened the door.

"Oh goodie you're back" Mr.D said when he saw me which I think is the nicest thing he's ever said "yeah and we got Bea back too" I said pushing Bea through the doorway.

"Let's chat in the other room shall we" Mr.D shouted to Bea then he walked over towards the door. "The underworld THE UNDERWORLD BEA..." was the last thing I heard before the door slammed leaving Michael and me in Chirons office.

Chiron looked at us then looked at his desk then quickly looked back at us "Jasper please tell me my eyes are correct" he said. "They are" I replied. "Well we can discuss this later right now I think the best thing to do is get that report done" Chiron said handing me a piece of paper.

I started walking towards the door just excited to sleep "and well Michael you and Audrey are to report to the big house tomorrow at 7am sharp for a councillors meeting" Chiron added Michael nodded and turned to the door as well.

"Oh goodie I thought dying would have gave me a pass from being head councillor" Michael said annoyed as we walked back to the cabin "you can retire you know just tell Chiron you don't think you can do it anymore Annabeth did that" I replied "probably will I'll ask tomorrow though" he replied.

About halfway to the cabin I just dropped I suddenly felt really dizzy and my head felt like It was going to explode. My vision went blurry and I feel to the ground.

I woke up and felt a million time worse everything was bright and there wasn't even any lights on even all the curtains on the window were pinned shut. Every muscle in my body ached but one bothered me the most I looked down at my right arm it was in a cast. If I didn't feel half dead I'd probably have freaked out a little but I was to tired.

I turned back over in the infirmary bed and tried to go back to sleep but was disrupted by the curtain being pulled open shining light right into my eyes "you're awake about time" someone said he wasn't shouting but to my ears it sure felt like it "Will I'm tired please go away" I replied trying to sound nice.

"I just came by to check on you how's your arm" he asked picking up said arm which made pain shoot up my arm "not good that's for sure hurts a lot!" I replied.

"So what happened" I asked "you fainted and were severely dehydrated and hungry and I ran a blood panel" Will said then dropped his clipboard and sighed "how the fuck are you that low in vitamin D I'm gonna have to check everyone who went on that quest I'm surprised you're alive" Will added.

"I was in the underworld?" That was my only excuse really and I mean it was a valid one in my opinion.

"So what time is it" I asked "it's noon you should probably eat but you're staying here at least for a couple days" Will argued "Noon? So the meeting already happened can you go get Audrey or Michael" I asked

"Yeah still not used to that question but I'll go get him as for Audrey he left last night with Lee and some other people" Will replied walking out of the room "wait left why" I asked "new quest apparently not a big one just finding something they should be back soon" Will explained

"Hmm okay I guess" I replied "I'm just pissed he's probably going to pass out soon like you did all of you who went on that quest need medical attention" he said then angrily stomped out of the room.

A few minutes later Michael came into my room "surprised they haven't made you start working yet" I said "don't give them any ideas" he replied

"So did you ask Chiron to not have to be the head councillor anymore" I asked "no the meeting didn't really go well I didn't think it would be a good time" Michael replied

"Do those meetings ever go well" I asked "no but no one got punched this time"

"Well then that sounds successful to me" I said and we both laughed a bit if there's ever a councler meeting we're you get stuff done and no fights happen go get a lottery ticket or something because it's your lucky day.

"Let's not talk about that right now because you have visitors if you're up for it" he said "depends on who it is" I asked "summer siblings" he replied "fine just tell them to keep the curtains closed I can't handle lights right now" I answered

"Maybe sending the glow sticks in here aren't the best idea then" Michael said walking out. Honestly I bet they didn't even want to visit me Michael just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

When he said they all wanted to visit me I was expecting maybe 2 or 4 at a time not all eight of them at once!

A few examples of questions were :Jasper where is (multiple things), How the quest go, can we get candy, can we go swimming, and on and on and on.

Apparently everyone else was either resting or working so they couldn't do the normal activities and were really bored which showed by the billion questions they kept asking me the second the walked in.

Will came in and thankfully kicked them out of the room, look I love my siblings but I can't even deal with light right now I think I have a pass to not wanna talk to people.

I ate my lunch then went back to sleep I'm pretty sure that's how the next few days are going to be I just hope the others aren't as bad off as I am.

A/n kinda left y'all on a cliffhanger last chapter ig ur just gonna have to keep reading to find out 🤷🏻‍♂️