Musical mishap

Mads POV

I was eating dinner sitting at the far end of the Apollo table talking with Kayla about the play this afternoon. Bee was here for thanksgiving break and we wanted to put on a play so I volunteered to help and we chose on "the play that goes wrong" basically it's a play within a play about everything going wrong for the cast they forget their lines, props break and just nothing is going as planed. Me and Kayla were just finishing up some last minute things to make sure that when the set and props would break no one would get hurt. Afterwards I went and hung out with Jasper to help him come up with some songs for the sing along.

At around 8 we headed to the campfire Jasper and Will waited till mostly everyone found their seats then started the sing along. I was sitting with my cabin and some other people. Everyone was going around telling bee what she missed it was mostly new couples or crushes but Jasper told us how he snuck into the big house and found mr D trying to water to wine like Jesus but then failing bc of his curse. Afterwards I get up to go announce the play starting. I got onto the stage and picked up the mic before saying "Attention everyone please find your seats the show is about the begin" I put the mic back onto the stand and started walking off stage when I tripped on the microphone wire. I just got back up and headed backstage.

The curtains opened and just as planned people went out to set up the last things making it look like we weren't ready. Everything was going on script i turned to Linc who was about to go out and said "break a leg" his part was he was going to walk right out and the floor was supposed to break beneath him which it did however it wasn't the floor we wanted it was the actual stage. The croud laughed thinking it was part of the show and everyone else on stage kept going. I saw Nicola and Jasper get up from the audience and make their way around everyone to come backstage. "Everything good" Jasper asked "well no Lincoln wasn't supposed to go trough the floor there and I think his leg is caught in the wood" I said "I tought so" Nicola said before walking out onto the stage and starting to move the wood from the stage away from lincs leg to get him free. Jasper went out to help too they motioned to me to come out which I did "Mads hold this piece of wood out of the way and we'll pull him out" Nicola whispered.

They both got up and each grabbed one of lincs arms and pulled I'm out of the floor then proceeded to drag him backstage which got a few laughs from the Audience. They put linc down and use a box of props to elevate his leg. "Just tell me how bad it is" Linc said he was squeezing his eyes shut "well it's a clean break" Nicola said "how do you know" jasper asked "well I'm staring at the bone so I'm assuming" he responded. He told me to go get a leg splint well they snapped the bone back in place. Jasper held Linc down well Nicola prepared to realign the bone. As I walked away towards the infirmary I heard Linc screaming then quiet he probably passed out from the pain which made me go from a walk to a slow run. Once I got to the infirmary I was looking frantically for splints I found one and ran back as quick as I could.

Once I got back Linc was unconscious and the leg looked fine on "So I got this for nothing" I said about to slam it on the ground "no no Jasper only healed the outer wound he couldn't heal the bone inside we still need the splint" Nicola said as he grabbed the splint from me and put Lincs leg in it. By now the show had just finished and everyone was coming backstage. Everyone was just going about their night probably wanting to get to the campfire or to sleep except for Austin he was standing just behind the curtains and put his thumb up in a questioning manor I nodded letting him know we had everything under control. Nicola and Jasper grabbed in by the arms again and we'll I made sure there was a clear path dragged him to the infirmary. They very well could have carried him but this was more entertaining.

Once they got him to a bed they went back to the campfire and left me to deal with him. I waited around for him to wake up and it took so long that the campfire ended end Jasper came by to see if Linc was awake yet. Once he finally woke up I basically shoved the ambrosia brownie down his throat. His leg was healed soon after and I told him to stay in the infirmary overnight for "observation" but he was fine and I headed to bed.

The next morning I got up and headed to the infirmary to discharge Lincoln however when I walked in he was laying on his side and looked very pale like he was about to puke. I walked over and when I asked him how he felt he said "well not good I think I'm getting a fever, as i feel like I'm burning up from the inside out." "Did anyone else come give you anything last night?" I asked he shook his head yes. "Well come on who!" I asked. He pointed to Nicola so I went over to see what he gave him. He told me that Linc was still complaining about his leg so he gave him an ambrosia square. "You didn't think to ask if he'd already hade one?" I said you'd think the head councler would know better then that "I was tired ok and it won't kill him I don't think" Nicola replied almost offended. "No it won't kill him he's just going to be sick for a few days and feel like his insides are on fire" I said Nicola just walked away not wanting to deal with the confrontation.

Because he was technically my patient I had to deal with his which meant I had to get him food and water and write in big bold letters on his file that he'd already had enough ambrosia. You know the saying doctors make the worst patients well siblings do too and it's the worst when they are your sibling and a doctor.

A/N idk comment tho Also enjoy be beautiful art at the top.