New kid (Plague edition)

A/N Other chapter names I considered;
- I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending
- The flash comes to chb
- Nicola why tf did you abandon the new kid
And an horn able honourable mention
-new kid (Taylor's version)

Jaspers POV

I arrived back at camp after spending the day in the city with my bf. I meet up with Nyx and we decided to go to Lianas Party. As we walked up the steps Nicola ran out cabin 6 with Leo and they were both laughing. "The fuck are you two laughing about" I asked jokingly.

"JASPER you're back!!" Nico yelled "uhh I'm here too" Nyx said. Nicola looked around for a second before picking up a stuffed bear the Athena cabin was using as decoration then he handed it to Nyx and said "here Happy Valentine's Day" "aww thanks" Nyx said taking the bear excitedly. Me and Nyx were about to walk into the party when Nicola said one last thing "Before you go in there just know the Stolls still haven't pranked anymore today. Phades has heart skin from the blue cupcakes, Phee and Bea are shooting people and uhh oh yeah we have a new little sibling and they are a plague kid! Have fun" then he ran off before I could even reply.

I took a deep breath before walking into cabin 6 just as expected as soon as I walked in the chaos continued most people were standing off to the side trying not to get involved a few people were trying to break up the fight some other (Ella) were just partying on and in the middle of all that was a scared Phades who's skin looked like chicken pocks but in heart shapes.

Sabrin and Adleigh where fighting over who's fault this was Liana was also trying to break them up but what could she do she could really only tell adi what to do and the most she could do is say go to your cabin which she's already there. I was standing around trying to think of what to do when Phades came up to me "Help" she said gesturing at her arms.

"Do you know how this happened" I asked them "Sabrins blue cupcakes" they replied oh great I thought so I do need sabrin because I can't help to fix this if I don't know what caused it. I asked Nyx to bring Phades to the infirmary well I tried to get sabrin.

At this point Lia pulled Adi to the side and sabrin looked a little frustrated. Most people left probably not wanting to get in the middle of a fight and it was late. I walked over to Sabrin and asked them if phades would be okay and if there was anything I should be worried about "I'm not stupid I wouldn't make something that would actually harm anyone" she replied which was good she then started to box up the rest of the blue cupcakes to make sure no one else took one.

I started heading for the door when I saw someone I didn't recognize standing next to the exit I walked over and introduced myself "hey are you new my names Jasper" they looked up at me "hi I'm Leilani can you help me back to cabin 7 I kinda got abandoned by my head councillor" she said

I sighed motioning then to come with me. I took my time because Phades wasn't actually sick or injured in any way also whoever was running the infirmary was probably already dealing with it. On the walk back to the cabin I asked the newbie "So you're the new Apollo camper did you already get a tour or a bunk?" I asked "yeah I got a bunk and kinda a rundown on the whole dad being a Greek god thing I also got this" she said holding up a rat I didn't notice before "oh cool what's it's name" I asked

"Barry Allen" she replied "cool" I said opening the door of the cabin. They ran in and to their bunk which I realized was Bella's old bunk nobody had really talked about if we were gonna have someone take that bed but no one was going to tell the new kid that especially on their first day.

"I'm just gonna go check on a patient tomorrow you're getting a tour" I shouted then closed the door and started walking towards the infirmary on my walk over I walked past Sabrin who was talking with Zeffie. I checked the time it was just last midnight which meant it was Zaffiras birthday I walked over to wish her a happy birthday and noticed the cupcake Sabrin gave her was blue I knocked it out of her hands and then got a strange look from both of them "trust me don't eat the blue ones and Happy birthday" I said she gave me a confused thank you and I kept walking.