Slay...no not in that way

February 13 2014 (omg wow we actually made it to 2014 if I did the math right which I probably didn't)

It's was just after dinner on the 13th and I was on guard duty with Sara. Chiron had upped the amount of people staying guard around the boarder in case of a breach or just to make camp feel safer but all it did was made camp feel like we were in danger which we were, but feeling trapped made a lot of us feel every worse or at least that's how I felt.

Sara on the other hand seemed happier then most of the campers which was probably from her hanging out with Lucy over the past few months which I don't blame her Lucy is like a ball of sunshine and unless you're on her bad side she's kind and probably to sweet for her own good.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow" Sara asked dispite being happier then most people at camp nowadays you could still see the worry on her face

I fidgeted with my necklace as I answered "I-yeah I kinda owe Leo after what happened last year so I'm probably just gonna hang out with him"

"What happened last year?" She asked cautiously

"I forgot...anyway what about you because personally I would just try my best to avoid the Stolls" I answered

"Well Lucy suggested that because I'm still not very liked by some people that I should give out candy or something to maybe help them not hate me as much" Sara said

I nodded "probably a good plan just be sure you got plain candy because you don't wanna accidentally give someone poke-dot skin or something"

Sara nodded she kinda had the "just nod along and maybe the crazy person will stop talking" stair but ive gotten used to people looking at me like that.

A few moments later I heard leaves rustling behind me and I turned just in time to get out of the was as Charlie came running towards us with her sword ready.

"What the fuck Charlie!" I yelled as I rolled out of the way

"Breach!" She yelled back, it honestly took me a second to realize it she was in fact not calling me names but instead warning me about the monster that was running after her.

"Is that the fucking chimera!" I heard Sara scream as she rushed to pick up her weapon and started running, I soon followed

"I think so" I replied

We ran all the way up halfblood hill into a small clearing of trees near Thalia's tree, we stopped for a moment to catch our breath and Charlie turned to me

Nicola Go get people" she yelled to me I looked over at her confused "Anyone Go get anyone NOW!" She yelled, so I did just that I ran as fast as I could down towards the cabins hoping to find anyone but it was the middle of the day the only people who were near the cabins were not gonna come help us fight.

I looked around frantically and I felt a sense of relief when I spotted Percy walking across the field.

"PERCY! " I yelled and motioned for him to follow me as I made my way back towards Thalia's tree which the area surrounding which used to be filled with beautiful greenery and flowers was now crushed and burnt to ash some spots even still had small flames which I tried to stomp out but my leg was killing me and I was just happy I'd made it up the hill.