Whos that? 🤔

"Katie" She replied.

"Isn't she dea-" Lee was about to ask a very dumb question so I stomped on his foot as hard as I could.

"We didn't see her I didn't even know what was going on that's what I came over to see" Lee explained

"None of us know what's going on lots of weird shit happening and not a lot of answers" Ella said clearly referencing me and Lee.

"How did you two end up like that anyway" she asked in a calm almost humorous tone

"I may have insulted someone I shouldn't have" Lee answered, i turned to the sound of Charlie(🌊) laughing

"you two went to Hebes?" she asked neither of us replied "Yeah that happened to Percy hope yall fix that soon or not it's funny" she added then walked away probably to go annoy Percy or something.

"well waiting around here for answers isn't going to help much so I'm leaving" Ella said she was whoever was working in the infirmary was probably told to only update Chiron if that was actually Katie.

I turned to Lee "Where do we go now" I asked

"why don't you go bother Beckendorf you're pretty good at that," he said and before I could reply started walking off, he clearly didn't want me around so I decided to go back to the cabin and deal with the inevitable, at least if anyone bothered me I could threaten to tell dad this time does that make me a bit of a tattle tale...yes.

I walked back into the cabin and immediately started to feel overwhelmed, there was music blasting from multiple places, everything was bright and reflective and there were multiple kids screaming or throwing things around. I guess as I'd gotten older I'd learned to tune out some of these things but right now it was horrible I started to understand why people find us annoying.

as soon as I walked in a few people turned to see who had come in but most didn't recognize me or didn't care enough so they went back to whatever they were doing. i started walking over to my bed when I noticed Michael was talking to someone, i couldn't quite see who it was so i crept over trying not to get his attention. He seemed angry or maybe that was just his face so I assumed he was talking to our father.

I looked around the corner when suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder which made me scream.

"shhh it's just me," Sara said

"Who Micheal talking to" I asked

She shrugged "Some older girl i don't know her but some of the other kids are happy she's here" She then turned and walked back over to where her bunk was

"Where did Dad go" I whispered not wanting to summon him or something

"he had to go talk to Mr.D" Sara explained she didn't sound very happy talking about him so I didn't ask how her interaction went. we couldn't really do much about being kids besides keeping ourselves busy until Annabeth or someone came up with an idea to fix it i was just hoping nobody else would notice I really didn't want all of camp to know that of course was a very big ask.

"Nico?" I dreadfully turned around and saw Bea looking in through the window, i got up and walked over to them

"why are you here" I asked

"Heard your dad was here and wanted to say hi" they answered

"He's not here he's at the big house" a few kids yelled out "Okay thanks! Also, Annabeth is looking for you guys so if you can head to the Hebe cabin" Then they ran off, I felt an uncomfortable shiver at the mention of Hebe I was mostly just scared if any of us even blinked wrong we would turn to toddlers in a matter of seconds.

I walked over with Sara and thankfully Lee and Nyx were already there Anathea was also there but I think she came more because she was worried and wanted to see what was happening. Annabeth was standing at the door to cabin 18 talking to Paolo Montes

Paolo was around 19 from what I could tell with tan skin and a fit build. He has scars on his biceps and thighs from where they were cut off and reattached after three-legged death races a few years ago by the look on his face he was just as pleased with Apollo's visit as the rest of us, probably brought up some not so fond memories.

the two walked over to us

"Okay I think we have a plan" Annabeth said "Paolo said he'll talk to his mom and ask if she will forgive you guys and turn you back to your ages"

I felt a little relief but knew there probably be conditions to that

"however" She added "Youll have to do one thing for him"

"what is it" Lee asked

"He wants his bandana back" Annabeth said then turned to Paolo for confirmation he nodded

"that's it? where is the bandana" Anathea asked i was wondering the same thing i at least expected to be taking the Hebe cabins chores for a while but if all we had to do was get back a bandana that didn't seem so bad, then i remembered that my life is never that easy and the bandana was probably in a volcano or something.

"he gave it to Lester a few years ago as a gift but he's not Lester anymore so guess he wants it back" Annabeth replied which answered the other question that really was all he wanted fine by me except for the part where we have to go get the bandana. i was about to walk off when Annabeth added one last thing "oh and he said hell tell you guys what his mom wants in return when or if she replies"

we went back to the cabin i think we all didn't feel like interrupting a meeting to ask for the bandana and also Bea was there and I'd heard enough from the phone call. I also started going over all the ridiculous things Dad might ask us to do before he gives up the bandana if he agrees to at all probably some quest or something, in that way camp kind of felt like prison you never got anything for free there's always a catch ALWAYS even if it's not right away.

I sat on the floor drawing with Sara because I didn't want to talk to anyone else i was scared they'd think I'm new and I'd have to get the whole "you're parents a god" talk again and I really didn't need to hear that one again.

Lee had found me a pair of earplugs because i kept complaining of the noise. Sara was trying to ask me something so i took out one of my earplugs then i heard the door to the cabin open so i got up to see who it was along a few other kids. i couldn't really see who it was because a lot of the kids who were also being nosy were taller then me and pushed their way in front of me i guess with dad being at camp they might have been hoping it was him which was confirmed when they realized it wasn't and disappointedly walked back to what they had been doing before.

once they left i finally got to see who was at the door i didn't really recognize the girl at first she looked very confused not just by me but by her surroundings and was looking around as if she was lost. i kept staring at her i knew i recognized her but i couldn't remember from where it was like my 7 year old brain and 17 year old brain were fighting inside my head. as i was trying to think i felt a hand on my head i looked up and it was lee he had just put his hand there to not knock me over as he passed me and walked toward the girl standing in the doorway.

"No Fucking way" he said

"hey kiddo watch your language" the girl replied jokingly, hearing her voice it finally clicked who it was.

A/N what kind of percy jackson fan would i be if i didn't leave my readers on clifhanger