Welcome to new york- taylor swift(Lee homophobic?)

A/n This is gonna be a long one.

Nicola's POV

"He's not my..." I said "You're what hmm" Lee replied "let's just focus on the quest okay" I said "did Rachel say anything about where it might be" Heja asked

"Manhattan" Lee answered "oh thanks that's specific" Ej joked. We drove for a while pretty much just catching Lee up on what was new at camp he was very happy to know we won the war less happy to know a war happened...in Manhattan.

I also told Lee about the road trip we took to La a few months ago and what happened with Lincoln "oh my gods I remember when we did that to you" heja and Ej are shocked I was "wait Nico got kicked out of the car..for what playing bad music" Ej asked

"No he got kicked out because he was annoying and almost broke the car window" Lee replied "Like this Nico right here" heja asks shaking my shoulders "yeah he was always doing stuff like that" Lee says "so Nicola was a Lincoln" Ej asks "no Nico was a mini Michael always starting stuff" Lee replied

"What else did he do" Ej asks "what did he not do broke things, started fights, stole things, and oh my gods the things he light on fire"

"You can't really talk Lee you were just as bad if not worse my what first day in the cabin you made me sneak into chitons office then told me to stick my hand in the campfire."

"Hey not my fault you were gullible"

"I was 7!"

I heard Ej and heja laughing

"If you two tell anyone at camp I will make you sing everything you say for a year." I threaten "woah calm down Michael" Lee added to the joke I gave him a glare.

Once we got to Manhattan we found somewhere to park the car and took our stuff out of the van, I grabbed my bow and put it over my shoulder "is that Michaels" Lee said chuckling a bit "yeah" I said I didn't really like talking about how I got it. "He's gonna be pissed" Lee said

"Do we really need weapons for this" Ej asked "it's not like the mortals will see them and it's better safe then sorry" I answered.

We started looking around for anywhere that would have a necklace which was almost everywhere. We started looking at pawn shops hoping to just fine one and feel it was right.

The first two stores we found nothing we walked into the third one and I heard a gasp from someone inside, I looked around and a girl about 15 was standing in the store looking at some books.

I examined the girl more she looked so familiar she also looked terrified so I assumed she could see through the mist and saw out weapons. I walked over to her she clearly didn't recognize me if we'd met.

"New Rome girl...Clara right" I said "It's Sara.. who are you people" the girl asked then she stared at me for a few seconds "you're one of thirst Greek kids who came to new Rome a while ago!" She said excitedly "yeah that's right... hey how long have you had that necklace" I'd noticed a sun shaped necklace hanging around her neck it was definitely gold.

"I got it a few days ago just called out to me I guess" she answered "Lee! Found it" I yelled "you sure" he asked walking over.

"This is Sara we met her in new Rome a while ago she's an Apollo kid too" I explained "yeah that feels like the necklace wow this was a lot easier then you all made it seem" Lee said.

Sara had a puzzled look on her face "we got sent on a quest to retrieve a necklace for dad in Manhattan" I pointed at her necklace "oh well found it!" She joked "why don't you come back to camp with us maybe they'll let you keep it" I suggested.