The ever so beloved porch swing

A/N I think this is going to be the longest chapter I've written because of how many people I'm mentioning and all the stuff I planned out.

Nicola's pov

If I had to describe Valentine's Day at camp I'd say it's like April fools but worse because no ones safe expecialy if you're in a relationship because you'll think ohh how nice of them they got me chocolate... nope it was Ella the chocolate is actually cockroaches, which honestly I enjoy more then the overly romantic roses and candles that whole shabang.

Correction harmless pranks are fine however the kids here can't seem to do harmless as proven when I was woken up by a very distressed Charlie she was crying and her face was all red like literally painted red. "What happened" I asked she just angrily pointed to Connor who was standing in the doorway of my cabin with guilty look on his face. Well I'm up now no point in trying to fall back asleep I thought so I got up. First I went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet while then gave it to Charlie so she could clean the red paint off her face.

"Not really the Valentine's Day gift people are looking for from their Valentine" I said pating Connor on the shoulder and then walking out onto the front porch. Charlie called Connor every name in the book as they walked away. I sat down on the porch swing for a few minutes making a list of all the things I had to do today in my head I kept thinking I was forgetting something I knew all the people who asked me for help and I had everything I usually take on me I even remembered to drink water this morning but I still felt like I was forgetting something that was gonna bud me all day but I had to go.

First thing was Izzy had asked me for help with "a surprise" she called it she never explained what that meant but I went to find her anyway. I knocked on the door of cabin 3 and thankfully Izzy answered "so what did yo-" I was going to ask be she pulled me into the cabin and slammed the door shut. "What is all that about" I said "okay uhh so the thing I needed your help with.. I want to ask out someone and I don't know how" she was blushing aww

"You know izzy I'm flattered really but I'm dati-" I started to joke but she punched my arm "not you it's.. piper" she whispered Pipers name "You do know she doesn't really like being the centre of attention so what's your plan exactly" I asked

"I know that that's why I asked you for help" izzy said "I'm probably the worst person to ask this to but sure I'll try... so what about like making her something" I suggested

"Yeah you're right you are the worst person to ask this too" izzy said "I don't mean make her a machine or something I mean like what about making her a gift basket" I was really trying my best.

"Ooo yes that could work what do you think about if I give her a basket and it has a note inside of me asking her out" "sounds good to me" I helped them make a gift basket with Pipers favourite things and then wrote a note and put it in the basket too.

We were just finishing up next I had too help Liana and Janvi with giving out candy to people. I got up after finishing the basket and told Izzy I would see them later when there was a knock on the door. "Oooo your lover boys here!" Izzy said mockingly I just ignored her.

"Hey Leo sorry can't talk right now I have to go" I said walking past him trying to get to where I needed to be. He decided to walk with me which I didn't mind. I was walking pretty fast towards the arts and crafts station which is where Lia said to meet. I stopped in my tracks feeling something was wrong.

"Am I forgetting something" I asked Leo "well it's our ann-" I didn't hear the rest of his sentence because I looked up and right as I did Wylan was falling out of a tree right on top of me. Lucky Ej who was also in the tree caught Wylans arm and they got down safely. I gave Wylan a quick check up I was really worried they'd hurt their shoulder from the way Ej caught their fall.