You will discover the truth hidden to protect

A/n was gonna call this chapter "My Bf has a reputation at camp jupiter" but this ones so much more fitting.

Audrey's POV

Once we arrived at camp Jupiter Nero seemed to be scaring some of the people so me and Leilani decided to take him away. We walked around the place for a bit I mostly just let Nero lead where he wanted to go which lead us to New Rome.

As we walked we got a lot of weird looks "why are people staining at us" Leilani asked "take a guess the camp halfblood shirts or the giant hellhound" I replied jokingly "I'll take both for 500" he joked back.

We kept walking until Nero took of running, we followed after him and saw he'd stopped and someone was petting him. I walked around slowly and got really excited when I saw who it was "HAZEL!" I yelled she turned and it took her a second to realize who was yelling her name.

She walked over to me and as she got closer there was a look of concern on her face "what's wrong" I asked "what happened" she asked gesturing at my face it wasn't mean just probably shocking.

"Oh yeah I forget about that sometimes" I joked she still looked a little concerned "did.. never mind how are you!" She asked

"Oh gods no Thalia did this not Leo" I replied it wasn't the first time someone thought that and after the first few times you can kinda tell when someone's asking that even if they don't outright say it.

"That's not what I was asking Audrey" she said "oh well sorry I'm kinda used to it" I said Hazel and Leo were kinda friends so I'm happy she didn't think he'd do that.

"Do you know each other" Leilani asked from behind me "yeah uhh.. Leilani this is Hazel" I said trying to introduce them.

"Is that your hellhound?" Hazel asked "yeah well my little sisters his names Nero" I replied. She gave me a look after I said his name "Nero reall-" "yeah I know not the best name choice" I cut her off.

We walked over to a cafe nearby and sat down to catch up. First thing I started with was how I got burnt then I went on to other stuff. I properly introduced Leilani to Hazel and explained that she was a plague kid. Hazel didn't fully know what that was "let me guess first in like 100 years or something" she joked "yeah pretty much" I replied.

It was about late afternoon by now and we we here still at the cafe. I finally told Hazel why we were here and about the quest "you're not actually thinking of going to Tartarus!?" She exclaimed "we don't really have a choice" I explained.

"You also know none of you will be able to use your powers?" She added "Wait WHAT!" Leilani said "well I'm not entirely sure but don't you need the sun for you powers?" Hazel asked

"Sometimes yes they make them more affective but we can still use some" I said I wasn't fully sure but like I can still aim at night so maybe a few of our powers would still work just a lot less affective.

Later at night I saw some people walking over and soon recognized them it was Jasper, Lincoln and Katie. They came over and said hi to Hazel jasper was a little upset that I'd left them for so long. At one point Nero got up and ran off Lincoln followed so I stayed at the cafe with the others. A few minutes later Lincoln came back with Nero and the rest of the group following.

It was late so we headed to a room Frank had let us stay in and Lincoln immediately called dibs on one of the beds. I slept on the couch just fine. The next morning Hazel came and got us and brought us to Frank. When we walked in Jason was also there and the two of them tried to hide their concern when they saw me.

They asked if we needed anything else for the quest we said no and so it was time to say goodbye. Most of them said by to the girl.. Sara I think her name was and I went over to Frank and Jason.

Argo 3 Apollo kidsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara