✨1300s core✨

Jaspers POV

After a couple days of resting I was actually starting to feel better everyone else at camp however wasn't somehow it got out that Katie had died and it was starting a few...disagreements at camp, I haven't heard much because I was in the infirmary but apparently some people think we let Katie die and because her funeral is tonight everyone's on edge.

"Want the good news or bad news" was the first thing Will said this morning as he opened the curtain shining sun right in my eyes. "Bad news I guess" I said curiously

"Ok great cause it's only bad news ok first you're free to go and second you have to show the newbie around her names Sara she's from camp Jupiter..was from camp Jupiter" he said then walked out. You might be asking why are these bad thing because now that I'm out of the infirmary I'm in charge again and showing the newbie around...not my favourite activity.

Wait Sara that sounded familiar I thought about it but it was a pretty common name so I let it go. On my walk out I was being nosy and peaked to see who else was in the infirmary. Robin the newest Aphrodite kid who was apparently claimed well we were gone was in for a stomach ache (probably from eating something from the Stolls). And Heja was also in the infirmary getting their wrist checked apparently they hurt it on the quest they just got back from.

The only other person was Nicola who was arguing with Lee about having to use a cane to walk. "I'll just let it heal it's fine" he argued "your leg should be fully healed and you still can't stand on it it's not forever just use the dam cane" Lee argued. "I'm not using it okay!" Nicola Snapped "then your stuck with the crutches" Lee said like he'd made a great point in an argument "fine by me" rebutled Nico as he get up with the crutches and hit Lee in the shins as he passed him.

"What happened" I asked Lee "he got his by a car" he replied so casually like this was normal "and..." I added "and his leg was what got his the hardest and he's being dramatic and not using the cane or wearing the brace he needs to" Lee said his tone changed to disappointment.

"He's always that suborn but whatever he promised to show me around camp so I should probably follow him" Lee said then quickly walked to catch up to Nicola which was pretty easy considering his speed. I kept walking towards the front and ran into Will again. "Woah sorry" I said after bumping into his shoulder.

I looked at him and finally noticed how tried he was, he had huge bags under his eyes and his hair was a frizzy mess not to mention he was shaking like a cold chihuahua. "Will I think you need to lay down" I said "no I'm fine it's fine and no one else can work so I have to" he said shaking the clipboard.

"Other people can how about you go back to the cabin and get Michael I'm sure he remembers at least enough to cover for one shift" I said redirecting Will towards he front door. We started walking towards the cabin when I noticed a large group of people standing around. At camp that's never good usually either that means someone's hurt or

"This is all your fault" someone screamed confining the second opinion a fight. I turned to Will "can you make it back on your own" I asked and he nodded.

I ran over to see what was going on and I was right is was a fight. On one side was Charlie from the Poseidon cabin and Jalen from the Ares cabin and on the other side was Izzy from the Poseidon cabin and who I assumed was the new Apollo kid. A few others stood on either side a few more on the Apollo and Izzy side arguing over each other.

"your like her best friend how did you not notice her dying or try to look for her when she left" Charlie yelled at her sister "that's not fair you know I tried for months to find her" Izzy replied. I scanned the croud off to the side was a Poseidon kid I didn't recognize but I knew because his shirt said cabin three, he was laying on the ground coughing I would have run over but Janvi was already helping him so I stayed to examine the fight.