41

LION AMONG WOLVES
— 41. Fuck the Dragonglass

   Annalys ran as fast as she could toward the cabin

   Annalys ran as fast as she could toward the cabin. A wight came at her and she swung at it as she hard as she could, cutting the wight in half. She killed two more, just as she reached the cabin. She practically jumped as the cabin's roof busted open as Wun-Wun jumped out, trying to fight off the wights attacking him.

Many jumped onto his back, but he tried his best to shake them off. Annalys stood in place, watching in shock. She could barely see through the fog and snow. Wun-Wun grabbed a few off his back, tearing them in half with his bare hands.

As one got ready to attack Annalys, he stepped on it, just before walking past her. Wights continued to chase after her, but Wun-Wun continued to stomp on them to assist her.

Annalys looked up at him, giving him a thankful look. She rushed toward the cabin, who happened to have been set on fire inside somehow.

Annalys winced as she entered the cabin, the heat from the flames causing her a bit of pain. She was about to begin searching for the dragonglass when she saw a glowing blue across her, which happened to be the second entrance to the cabin.

She squinted her eyes, only to realize that it was a White Walker. Not a wight, but a White Walker, the same ones that could only be killed with Dragonglass, which she had no idea on where it was.

The White Walker entered the cabin and the flames blocking his path immediately faded and died down. She could have sworn a sort of coldness was coming off of the White Walker. She tightly gripped onto the handle of her sword, taking a deep breath and trying her hardest not to look fearful.

In all honesty, she was scared. She was petrified. There was no one alive who had ever come face to face with a White Walker and lived. Well, except for Samwell Tarly, but everyone knew that was pure luck.

The White Walker stared directly at Annalys, an emotionless look on his face as he eyes glowed blue. She had heard stories about White Walkers, but none ever gave the description of what they truly looked like.

"My Gods," She muttered under her breath, feeling uneasy.

Not knowing what else to do, she rushed in the other direction of the White Walker, beginning to look for the Dragonglass. Much to her shock, the White Walker didn't attempt to attack her just yet.

Annalys yelled out in frustration, finding the Dragonglass nowhere in sight, "Where the fuck is it!" She practically shouted, taking a deep breath as she stood up.

The White Walker continued to eye her and she realized that he knew something she didn't, if that were even possible.

Alarmed, Annalys unsheathed Lady's Wrath once more, knowing she was going to have to fight.