Arc 13-601: Reaching the Morning Star

Ye Bingzhi got busy, his action speed was naturally very fast, and his efficiency was also very high.

Xiao Wangjun hadn't had dinner yet, and the other party's preparations were already done. As for Xiao Wangjun's side, he just called Baihe over and asked him to fill up all his space buttons.

Bai He's movement speed is also very fast, probably very Ye Bingzhi's style, anyway, when Ye Bingzhi came over, Bai He had already filled up all the space buttons.

After the two had dinner together, they boarded the spaceship to Venus.

Dabaibai wanted to go with him, but Xiao Wangjun really didn't plan to bring so many big guys, and in the end only one Dabaibai went with him, and the other big guys stayed behind.

When Xiao Wangjun boarded the spaceship, those big guys looked at this place eagerly, like abandoned puppies, it was really pitiful.

But this time there were not so many spaceships, and with so many fighters going there, Ye Bingzhi directly brought a whole regiment, and it was an elite regiment under him.

The special soldiers under Ye Lan'en who have trained their mental power to the present also passed a team this time, but when Ye Lan'en wanted to go, Ye Bingzhi directly refused, and strongly demanded that the other party must Stay at Capital Star.

Seeing his younger brother leave, Ye Lanen's face was not very good-looking. Obviously, the other party also understood something. This is not putting all eggs in the same basket, which also means that his younger brother has a premonition about this trip. It would be very dangerous, so I left myself on the capital planet, and didn't let myself go with me no matter what. This is because I am afraid that the Marshal's Mansion will have no heirs in the future.

It is precisely because Ye Lanen understands this that his face is so ugly.

Compared with Ye Lan'en's ugly face and solemn expression, Xiao Wangjun seemed to be going on a trip, anyway, the other party looked very relaxed, and he couldn't see that the other party was in any hurry.

I heard that his mother was kidnapped, and it must be the mysterious organization that contacted him.

So Ye Lanen had to admire the other party's good concentration when he saw the other party's so relaxed appearance, but he admitted that he didn't have that concentration.

Dabaibai has always been by Xiao Wangjun's side, and Ye Bingzhi has gone to a meeting with the people on the boat.

Xiao Wangjun is in the dining room now, he doesn't plan to sleep yet, so he plays with Dabaibai.

Dabaibai felt that he was very lucky, and he just had to be thick-skinned, otherwise, wouldn't he be left behind? You must be thick-skinned, you can come here for anything, as long as the master is willing to bring yourself by your side, now you are the winner, and the rest of the guys are left at home. Sure enough, the most outstanding one is yourself, yourself It's really worthy of being the captain.

Now Dabai feels very proud, but proud.

Xiao Wangjun patted Dabai's head, feeling the softness of the other's hair.

"I hope you can swim in the sea, so that if you accidentally fall into the sea, I can sit on you directly. It would be even better if you could grow a pair of wings. We can't swim in the sea." At that time, we can also fly directly."

Xiao Wangjun was dreaming while touching Dabaibai's head.

Then Xiao Wangjun took out his optical computer to watch, and what he watched was another variety show. The other party probably thought that he was really going on a trip. Anyway, no one watching here would think that this person's mother was kidnapped.