Arc 13-610: Ask for support

The battle in the sky is undoubtedly very fierce, Xiao Pingqing is also very passionate watching from below.

He saw that after his son and his daughter-in-law united, they killed them to death, and he also saw that there were many more mechas over there, but none of them were the opponents of his son and his daughter-in-law.

As the number of enemy mechs increased, Xiao Pingqing suddenly saw warships appearing in the sky, Xiao Pingqing's face changed, and these guys even used battleships.

Xiao Pingqing could sense that these people might target them, so he put on several defensive shields.

Sure enough, the battleship's shell landed on top of their heads, but was blocked by the defensive cover.

To be honest, the power of these shells is incomparable to the wind in the passage, so these defensive covers are accumulated together, even if the newly built shells are blasted down with all their strength, I am afraid they can last for a while.

But they obviously can't be beaten passively like this all the time.

Just when Xiao Ping was thinking about the strategy, two more warships suddenly appeared, and his expression changed again. If so many warships were gathered together, then no matter how many defensive shields he had, it would be useless.

He was about to wake up everyone and run away separately. As for how many people would survive and how many people would be killed by the shells, he couldn't think about it at this time.

Only if everyone runs separately, then the possibility of survival will be greater.

Just when he was about to issue such an order, he suddenly saw the two battleships that appeared behind blasting at the previous one.

The three battleships broke out directly in the air.

Xiao Ping froze for a moment, so the two warships behind were not the enemy's, but theirs.

So Xiao Ping, who was about to wake everyone up, stopped again, and then superimposed two defensive shields on everyone, this is to block those falling attacks.

But these attacks are the aftermath of the shells, not serious bombardment on their defensive shields. In this way, the energy of the defensive shields is not too much. Xiao Ping took a light look at the inventory in the space, and felt that it was completely enough, so he planned to wait and see first.

The sixth minute he waited and watched, the front warship was already planning to escape, but the opponent was surrounded by the two rear ships during the escape. After the fierce battle, the front warship was taken from the sky It was shot down and hit the ground hard.

Xiao Pingqing saw that the battleship smashed a big hole in the ground, and they could feel the earth shaking here.

Then the two warships chased and bombarded those mechas. Originally, those mechas were not the opponents of his son and daughter-in-law, but because of their large number, they had the upper hand. The final losses of the bombarded mechas were tragic.

Now with the help of those two warships, those mechs were bombarded to pieces.

In the end, none of the mechas could escape, all of them were bombed to the ground, and some who wanted to run were forcibly bombed down by his son and daughter-in-law.

At this time, Xiao Pingqing, who was watching from below, realized that his son and daughter-in-law's mecha levels were probably very high, so the speed was so fast, completely surpassing other mechas. Like adults bullying children.