Arc 17-751: Invitation to lunch

The woman's name is Bai Lumian, and she is apologizing like a little white flower at this time, because of the injury just now, the other person's eyes also look wet now. When looking at a man with such eyes, it is easy to arouse the man's desire to protect.

At this moment, the woman just looked at Mr. Xiao like this, and then met Mr. Xiao's impatient eyes.

"How do you do things." Brother Xiao looked at the driver unkindly, "Everyone said it was his fault, and it is true that this guy rushed out suddenly, and now the front of the car is damaged. How expensive is this car, how expensive are you? Don't you know what you're thinking? Why don't you hurry up and get someone to pay you!"

The driver and Bai Lumian were all stunned.

I have been silently looking at my host's system: "..."

The system was laughing like crazy in Boss Xiao's sea of ​​consciousness. Sure enough, I don't have to worry too much about the host. Although my host is very embarrassed when I get along with the other party's partner during this time, but because of this temperament, even if I face one of the protagonists in this world, my host will not be beaten. Not the one who suffers.

The system can already feel that after the host has finished saying this, the heroine's luck value has dropped a little bit.

For the heroine, this kind of all-round charm, as long as there are men who don't like it, then the charm of the heroine will not be able to exert its effect. This will of course affect the drop in the heroine's luck.

Bai Lumian was obviously frightened, the other party looked like he was about to cry, and his face was pale.

At this time, the bodyguards had already come over, Mr. Xiao didn't buy the driver's attitude in handling the matter just now, so he turned directly to the bodyguards. "Take this woman who rushed out and hit our car aside first. This guy hindered our car from moving forward. You, the driver, stay and deal with the problem. You can't just ignore it because it was a woman who hit our car. This is your boss. The car is not yours."

The driver's face changed, and so did Bai Lumian's.

The bodyguard was still very good at doing things. Seeing that Mr. Xiao was obviously unhappy, he followed the other party's instructions and pulled the woman aside.

Brother Xiao walked to the car behind the bodyguards and got into the car directly.

The bodyguard also followed directly.

Brother Xiao asked the bodyguard to drive after he got in the car. The road here is wide. At least two cars can pass by without any problem, so the bodyguard behind drove the car away regardless of the driver blocking the road.

The driver wiped his face. He didn't know why he took all the responsibility on himself just now. No, he didn't actually take all the responsibility on himself, but he just didn't want to waste time either. After all, this car was fully insured, even if the front was a little bit off just now, all he had to do was send it back for repairs.

Although it was hit by the battery car itself, it could also be the fault of him not stepping on the brakes in time. According to the traffic law, my own car is also responsible. And it was a woman who was injured, that's why the driver wanted to make a big deal out of a trivial matter.

However, after seeing Xiao Wangjun's attitude just now, the driver felt that what he did was indeed not in place.

So now the driver's eyes and face turned cold, and he directly took out his mobile phone to call the police. Only after calling the police, the insurance company will send out people quickly, and the person responsible for the accident will be assigned after calling the police. Anyway, let's do what should be done. Since this woman does not accept what I proposed at the beginning, then do what should be done.